Certificato di gratitudine per la lotta contro il Giappone

Tutti i Documenti, Tessere, Certificati e Libri con rilevanza storica e collezionistica dell'URSS
Rispondi
ruiz

Certificato di gratitudine per la lotta contro il Giappone

Messaggio da ruiz »

What´s this ? anyone knows the stamp?

Best regards.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Dom

Re: Need help

Messaggio da Dom »

Gratitude for fighting against Japan, Order 372

For the stamp normally it includes the unit number must ask someone who reads Russian fluently, but this document is original.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Thank you !
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

Unfortunately the stamp says only "Military Unit, Field Post 51508"... [1334
Мы строим БАМ, БАМ строит нас!
Dom

Messaggio da Dom »

andrej ha scritto:Unfortunately the stamp says only "Military Unit, Field Post 51508"... [1334
Yes, logic during the conflict.
Some Gramota with Order No. 372
Gram Vic Japon 1b.jpg
Gram Vic Japon.jpg
Victoire Japon 1.JPG
This is a very interesting theme of collection ;)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Thank you friends.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

I have this document. I would like know the name and some data of interest, as his rank, medals or anything else interesting. Thank you.

Ho questo documento. Mi piacerebbe sapere il nome e alcuni fatti interessanti, come i loro ranghi, medaglie o qualsiasi altra cosa interessante. Grazie.
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

Hi Ruiz!

Nice officer's military booklet!

It was issued in 1954 in Moghilev to the Captain of the Quartermaster service Vojtenkov, Petr Petrovich, who was awarded with an Order of Red Star, Defence of Stalingrad medal, Victory over Germany medal and XXX years of KA and VMF medal.
At the time of the booklet issue he was in service as a "deputy battalion commander for contructions".

Belorussian, born in 1917 in the region of Bobrujsk (Belarus), graduated from the Minsk Institute of Physical Education and from the Quartermaster service Miliary School. It seems that this officer started his military career in October 1937 when he became a cadet, position that held until October 1939. At the end of the Military School he served as a Deputy Chief of Staff then, from August 1940 to June 1941, Chief of a Military Supply Section (ОВС = отдел войскового снабжения).
From June 1941 to June 1942 P.P. Vojtenkov was in charge of the food and forage supply (продовольственно-фуражное снабжение) in the Western Front and then, until October 1942, acted as Regiment Deputy Commander for the logistical support (продовольственно-фуражное снабжение) at the Stalingrad Front.
It seems that he was wounded in October 1942, and because of that spent part of November in treatment.
Returned in active service in the same November, he became a Deputy Commander of a Warehouse until appointed, in July 1943, the position of Battalion's Chief for the Quartermaster service, office that he held until the end of the war.
With the ending of the hostilities in Europe he became Chief of the food and forage supply and finally, until June 1946, Battalion's Chief for the Quartermaster service.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Defense of Stalingrad...cool...I appreciate your help.
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

Updated the previous post.

[264
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

It would be like a caretaker cavalry? [264 [264 [264 [264
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

ruiz ha scritto:It would be like a caretaker cavalry? [264 [264 [264 [264
No. In the booklet the unit in which he served is not mentioned. However if you take a look at his citation for the Order of the Red Star you will discover that in October 1942 he was Chief of the logistics in the 991st Rifle Regiment, 244th Rifle Division, 62nd Army.
In short: on the 13th October '42, while monitoring on the riverside street of Stalingrad the delivering of supplies through the Volga to the encircled city, he was hit by a shrapnel in his spine. Than transferred to a noncombat unit, he showed himself a very serious and talented officer.
And for these reasons he was awarded the Order of the Red Star in 1945.

[264
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Andrej, thank you friend [278 [278
ruiz

Re: Certificato di gratitudine per la lotta contro il Giappo

Messaggio da ruiz »

A friend who speaks some Russian has translated me this sheet. There are some translation errors. If you can help me, I'll be grateful.

1. Last name, first name and patronymic: Vojtenkov, Petr Petrovich
2. Rank: Senior Lieutenant Quartermaster
3. Position and unit: Chief of the logistics in the 991st Rifle Regiment, 244th Rifle Division, 62nd Army
Nominated for: Great Patriotic War , II class
4. Year of birth: 1917
5. Nationality: Belarusian
6. Party affiliation: 1945
7. Participation in the Civil War, the subsequent combat actions to defend the USSR, and the Patriotic War (where and when): ?????????????
8. Wounds and contusions received during the Patriotic War: Wounded in October 1942, wounded in the face and back.
9. Since when in the Red Army: 1917 ??? the born this year
10. Drafted by which military commissariat: Minsk, Minsk region
11. Awards received previously (for which merits): No. This is another mistake, Medal for the Defense of Stalingrad on December 22, 1942
12. Permanent home address of the prospective awardee and his family: ______________

Short, concrete description of his combat feat or merits:

Senior Lieutenant Vojtenkov, Petr Petrovich participates in the Great Patriotic War. October 13, 1942, being dedicated to supplying food in the 991st Rifle Regiment, 244th Rifle Division, 62nd Army, Stalingrad Front, is engaged in the transportation of food in the Volga River, providing at all times and without fail the first line combat. At no time missing his work in the bank of the Volga River. It is a very disciplined and dedicated to their work, with very good ability to organize his subordinates, [...] so that it is proposed to OGGP 2 Class.
October 8, 1945. Captain Efimov
ruiz

Re: Certificato di gratitudine per la lotta contro il Giappo

Messaggio da ruiz »

Rispondi