Documents and photos of the officer-tankman

Tutti i Documenti, Tessere, Certificati e Libri con rilevanza storica e collezionistica dell'URSS
Pakkenen

Documents and photos of the officer-tankman

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Greetings, colleagues! There is a selection of documents and photos of of the officer-tankman.
That's not all, I show some items... maybe you will be interesting :oops:

1. Cadets years. Order of the Red Star Kharkov Guards Higher Tank Command School named after the Supreme Soviet of the Ukranian SSR.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Re: Documents and photos of the officer-tankman

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Photo with Marshal of armored troops Babajanyan(the hero of the battle of the Kursk Bulge). Detail - Marshal and Chief of the School general Chernichenko.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

2. Service officer.
Graduated with honors. The driver's license class 3 and 2.
Unfortunately, the driver's license class 1 on a separate form is not found yet.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Some photos
Ultima modifica di Pakkenen il mar set 22, 2015 10:54 am, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The photo Lieutenant of the Tank Battalion of the 82 Guards Red Banner Kamenetz-Podolsk motorized infantry regiment orders of Suvorov, Kutuzov Boghdan Chmielnitsky.
Teachings in Germany, 1972.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Commander of a tank platoon and his sergeant (deputy platoon commander).
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Nice group and beautiful pictures [278
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

SergioV ha scritto:Nice group and beautiful pictures [278
Thank you, Sergio! [278
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

I simply ADHORE this type of documentation! [151 Having this amount of photographic evidence about the same soldier/officer is so wonderful! It really allows you to visually appreciate the changes in this person's military career as well as the general progression of the Army and its vehicles..

Furthermore, that photo at Treptower Park is just fab! [160

I was just wondering, do you have any idea of where than T-34-80 monument two pictures down from the Treptow one is located?

I am asking because I am planning a trip around the Seelow Heights and am collecting info about any Soviet memorial around there..and I thought that one might be in the area too!
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

GC* ha scritto:I simply ADHORE this type of documentation! [151 Having this amount of photographic evidence about the same soldier/officer is so wonderful! It really allows you to visually appreciate the changes in this person's military career as well as the general progression of the Army and its vehicles..

Furthermore, that photo at Treptower Park is just fab! [160

I was just wondering, do you have any idea of where than T-34-80 monument two pictures down from the Treptow one is located?

I am asking because I am planning a trip around the Seelow Heights and am collecting info about any Soviet memorial around there..and I thought that one might be in the area too!
Thank you, GC! [278

The T-34-85 monument was located on the checkpoint of the 81 th Guards Motorized Rifle Petrokovsky twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan Khmelnitsky Regiment in the town of Eberswalde. Whether to keep it now - I do not know.

In general, there is still a lot of photos, but they have not yet scan...
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Some photos of cadets years.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Colleagues, if you notice, the officer finished Guards Higher Tank School. In the USSR, there were only 2 Guard School. It was the Kharkov Higher Tank School and Ulyanovsk Higher Tank School.

Chief of the School general Chernichenko and some tutors of the School (they all are participants of the Great Patriotic War)
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

Astonishing stuff! I absolutely second GC!

Thanks to share all this with us! really appreciated!
Мы строим БАМ, БАМ строит нас!
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

andrej ha scritto:Astonishing stuff! I absolutely second GC!

Thanks to share all this with us! really appreciated!
[278 [278 [278
Tommy

Messaggio da Tommy »

Very nice photos documenting this soldiers career. A very special collection!

Bravo!
Camminare via, con la speranza nel cuore e non sarai mai camminare da solo.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Pakkenen ha scritto: The T-34-85 monument was located on the checkpoint of the 81 th Guards Motorized Rifle Petrokovsky twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan Khmelnitsky Regiment in the town of Eberswalde. Whether to keep it now - I do not know.
Thanks!

From the info I gathered online it seems that the T-34 was taken home by the redeploying Soviet Army. I'd like to look into this though.. And if I manage I'll go check the place out in person this week end (and if not this Saturday, definitely within the next month). I'll naturally take some pictures to share with you all! [264
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

GC* ha scritto:
Pakkenen ha scritto: The T-34-85 monument was located on the checkpoint of the 81 th Guards Motorized Rifle Petrokovsky twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan Khmelnitsky Regiment in the town of Eberswalde. Whether to keep it now - I do not know.
Thanks!

From the info I gathered online it seems that the T-34 was taken home by the redeploying Soviet Army. I'd like to look into this though.. And if I manage I'll go check the place out in person this week end (and if not this Saturday, definitely within the next month). I'll naturally take some pictures to share with you all! [264
I will wait! [278
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Tommy ha scritto:Very nice photos documenting this soldiers career. A very special collection!

Bravo!
[278 [278
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

GC* ha scritto: From the info I gathered online it seems that the T-34 was taken home by the redeploying Soviet Army. I'd like to look into this though.. And if I manage I'll go check the place out in person this week end (and if not this Saturday, definitely within the next month). I'll naturally take some pictures to share with you all! [264

Well, it took me some time, but I've come through with my promise! Here the reportage from Eberswalde and here the incredible history of that tank!

[278
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Congrats !!!!!!! [1495
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

GC* ha scritto:
GC* ha scritto: From the info I gathered online it seems that the T-34 was taken home by the redeploying Soviet Army. I'd like to look into this though.. And if I manage I'll go check the place out in person this week end (and if not this Saturday, definitely within the next month). I'll naturally take some pictures to share with you all! [264

Well, it took me some time, but I've come through with my promise! Here the reportage from Eberswalde and here the incredible history of that tank!

[278
Thank you very much!!! [278 [278 [278
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The Premium pennant from the tank regiment "August Bebel" of the NVA for excellence in the teachings in February 1975 to the commander of a tank platoon of 68th Guards Tank Zhitomir-Berlin Red Banner Order of Suvorov, Kutuzov and Bogdan Khmelnitsky Alexander Nevsky Regiment.
The hero of the topic made a successful tactical maneuver his platoon and went to the rear and on the flank prepared to attack tank battalion of the tank regiment "August Bebel". Through this intermediary to exercise forfeited German regiment. Although during all teachings the German tankers proved to be at very good soldiers.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The wedding photo
Rispondi