Documents and photos of the officer-tankman

Tutti i Documenti, Tessere, Certificati e Libri con rilevanza storica e collezionistica dell'URSS
Pakkenen

Re: Documents and photos of the officer-tankman

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Greetings, colleagues!
Here's a photo album of the graduate - Guard Lieutenant Morozov V. Yu. - the hero of this topic.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The teachers of the College - the vast majority of them were participants of the Great Patriotic War/
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

1. The Hero of the Soviet Union - Deputy Head of School - Danilov A.
2. The head of one of the departments - the gentleman of the Order of Glory 2 degrees, the participant of battles with China for Damansky island. - Zvyagintsev L. M.
3. The Cavalier of the Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky and Alexander Nevsky - Martynenko K. V. (left)
The teacher of the tactics - the Cavalier of 3 orders of the Patriotic War, a very brave tanker - Sarvir B. V. (right).
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Graduates....
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The first officer shoulder straps. In the photo it is these straps.
And the first field officer shoulder straps on his coat.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The newspaper of the 68 Guards Tank Regiment "Soviet patriot." It has its secrecy - "beyond the regiment do not pass."
And in her there is an article about our hero.
The meaning of the article is that the young lieutenant conducting interviews and sessions with soldiers, talks about patriotism and the history of the Great Patriotic War.
In the Soviet Army in peacetime, there was not position of the political officer of the company. It appeared only during the fighting. Guard lieutenant Morozov, in case of war, was to combine the post of the commander of a tank platoon leader and the deputy of the political commissar of the tank company.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

I have a Combat Service Medal delivered to the editor of this newspaper ... Very curious.... [50

http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28861
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Wonderful addition, [257
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Rispondi