Libretto delle onorificenze del capitano Mihail Š. Kondratenko

Tutti i Documenti, Tessere, Certificati e Libri con rilevanza storica e collezionistica dell'URSS
Rispondi
Drugo
Contatta:

Libretto delle onorificenze del capitano Mihail Š. Kondratenko

Messaggio da Drugo »

Assieme all'Ordine del distintivo d'onore appena recuperato, ho ricevuto il libretto Komsomol di una ragazza, rinnovato tra il 1983 e il 1988, e - più interessante - il libretto di un capitano (così mi pare dai gradi) della fine della guerra. In fotografia porta una medaglia che io difficilmente riconosco, mentre in lista appare un gran bel tris: Ordine della stella rossa, Ordine della bandiera rossa e un Ordine di Lenin.

Da quanto però ne capisco i seriali sono piuttosto alti, perciò vorrei un vostro parere, vi sembra in ordine o forse il libretto è stato maneggiato? [22050002
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Grazie!

Un saluto,
Drugo
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Il comunismo calza bene la Germania quanto una sella calza una vacca. - J. Stalin
Lapa

Re: Libretto delle onorificenze del capitano Mihail Š. Kondratenko

Messaggio da Lapa »

Hi Drugo,

Most likely, it is a Medal for Military Merit.
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Thanks, Lapa. I know that paperwork is heavily faked in Russia, this must be a pretty poor job if even I could spot it. But does it mean that the entire booklet is made up or is it original and only decorations were added to spice it up?

Thank you!

Drugo
Il comunismo calza bene la Germania quanto una sella calza una vacca. - J. Stalin
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

It's a complex question. I don't like the medals entries ink stamp color... but the rewritting with a ballpoint pen is so poorly made that we can wonderif it wasn't the vet himself who did it.... or a grandchild. Docs scribbled by children aren't so rare.
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Drugo,

The corrections are so obvious and poorly made that I am inclined to think that it is all genuine.
As to the major suppliers of fake and/or doctored booklets, I'd place them clearly to the West of Russia, namely in Ukraine and the Baltic states.
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Lapa ha scritto:Hi Drugo,

Most likely, it is a Medal for Military Merit.
Hello Lapa,

Reading late last night I thought your "most likely" was referred to my question about the originality of the document, rather than the medal in picture, that's why my further reaction. Thank you and Komsomol for giving me some hope... In fact, I started searching on podvig-naroda, and is it possible that I am so lucky to have found the guy?! Then the medal could also be a Defense of Leningrad.
Kondratenkoforum.JPG
Best,
Filip
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Hi Drugo,

I think you got the wrong guy. The one in the booklet got his first award (ORS) somewhere around April~May 1945, and he was a Captain, whereas the Nagradnoy List refers to a Colonel with a whole s**tload of awards.
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

[band
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

This one had a Red Star in 1945.
Ukranian, born in 1901, reported as Major in pamyat-naroda's files.
w00000687.jpg
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Grazie, rocketscientist... Potrebbe darsi e avrebbe più senso, io mi ero fissato su qualcuno che avesse esattamente il tris proposto sul mio libretto, per confermarne la correttezza. Ma così è difficile a dirsi suppongo, servirebbe una ricerca ad hoc.
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

Drugo, if I correctly understand the award recommendation, comrade mayor Kondratenko joined the Red Army in 1920. In principle, in 1945 he could have received a red star for 15 years long service, a red banner for 20 years, and the Order of Lenin for 25 years of service, all in one go. (And maybe also a Combat Service for 10 years in the Army)

Nevertheless, it seems that the red star was awarded for gallantry in action, since the document has a combat citation:

Drugo, se ben interpreto la citazione, il compagno maggiore Kondratenko entro' a far parte dell'Armata Rossa nel 1920. Teoricamente, nel 1945 avrebbe avuto diritto ad una stella rossa per 15 anni di servizio, un Red Banner per i 20 anni e un Lenin per i 25 anni, tutti insieme (e perfino una CM per dieci anni di servizio). Tuttavia la Stella Rossa gli fu conferita per valore in operazioni di guerra, vista la citazione:

тов. кондратенко командуя стрелковым батальоном 7 мая 1945 г. после прорыва обороны противника умело ввел свой батальон в прорыв и в результате умелого маневра без значительных потерь овладел населенным пунктом штюцендорф. в этом бою был нанесен противнику ущерб в живой силе и технике. в занятом населенном пункте были захвачены трофеи и пленные. за умелое и мужественное команлование батальоном и достигнутый успех в преследовании т. Кондратенко достоин правительственной наград - ордена "красная звезда"

Comrade Kondratenko, commanding the rifle battalion on May 7, 1945, after breaking through the enemy defenses, skillfully introduced his battalion into the breakthrough and, as a result of a skillful maneuver without significant losses, mastered the settlement of Stütsendorf. In this battle, the enemy suffered damage in manpower and equipment. in a busy village were captured trophies and prisoners. for the skillful and courageous management of the battalion and the success achieved in the pursuit of comrade Kondratenko is worthy of government awards - the order of the "red star"
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Non so come, mi ero perso la tua ultima risposta rocketscientist. Grazie mille per l'aiuto, se fosse effettivamente come dici tu, sarebbe interessante.

Un saluto!

Drugo
Rispondi