UNSURE - DDR miner's summer parade uniform

Rispondi
Airon
Amministratore

UNSURE - DDR miner's summer parade uniform

Messaggio da Airon »

Sono riuscito a recuperare le foto di una uniforme da minatore bianca. Molto strana...
E' la prima volta che vedo un'oggetto simile e non ho un idea sulla sua originalità. Ne parlavo con Maybach in fiera a Novegro e mi piacerebbe avere una sua opinione.
4.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
1.JPG
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Re: UNSURE - DDR miner's summer parade uniform

Messaggio da Airon »

Have you ever seen a white one Plinio?
plinio
Moderatore
Contatta:

Messaggio da plinio »

Hallo Airon.
Usually on ebay.de we can find miner's parade uniforms, but always in black and rarely for female. This is the first one I've never seen: however, the cut of the bluse, the vertical black stripes with 6 buttons, the others five buttons and the shoulder patch are the same of the black jacket.
IMHO I think that, due to the five buttons, this jacket is for a senior official rank, while four ones mean junior officials. If so, sometimes high officials used to purchase privately summer tailored jacket, like generals and admirals.
Is there any kind of marcage inside the breast pocket or on the lining?
As You can see in the picture below, there are various types of jacket; and the headgear too.

Plinio
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Ne avevo vista un'altra con un distintivo di una miniera di uranio... spero di riuscire a recuperare le foto!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Could it be an orchestra formation for a mining Betrieb?
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

komsomol ha scritto:Could it be an orchestra formation for a mining Betrieb?
Colud be, i don't know. But it is missing the typical "swallow nest" on the shoulders
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

I believe it is totally genuine - and superb.

This is an uncommon some kind of representation jacket, definitively a nice catch [278
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

I tried a search with "BBS": it means Betriebsberufsschule (BBS) "Arthur Becker", i.e. factory professionnal school... so it could be a bergman student jacket... or a BBS teacher jacket (because of the gold piping and the full miners attributes on the collar tabs).
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

komsomol ha scritto:I tried a search with "BBS": it means Betriebsberufsschule (BBS) "Arthur Becker", i.e. factory professionnal school... so it could be a bergman student jacket... or a BBS teacher jacket (because of the gold piping and the full miners attributes on the collar tabs).
[264
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Ricordavo una giacca identica nella collezione di Gordon Craig, un importante collezionista di uniformi non militari della DDR. Nemmeno lui era peró sicuro del suo scopo, ed era a sua detta il primo esemplare di uniforme per minatori bianca nella Germania Est.

Pezzo interessante!
Il comunismo calza bene la Germania quanto una sella calza una vacca. - J. Stalin
Rispondi