[grupo] Kämpfer Hugo Weisse

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

[grupo] Kämpfer Hugo Weisse

Messaggio da komsomol »

This is a special group. First, the seller wrongly wrote my zip code on the parcel and it has been lost in Finland!

Second, this group belonged to an old communist of the heroic years of the 1919-1923 riots. Old communists have been all evinced by the Ulbricht's apparatus, but once pit appart and inoffensive, they were offically revered as the first generation of fighters. They were the first step of the GDR geneaolgy.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: [grupo] Kämpfer Hugo Weisse

Messaggio da komsomol »

The most prestigious, for the 1919-23 years, plated with real silver and real hot enamels (like all sixties fabrics)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

For his 80th birthday, more common:
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Common 50 years in the party badge, but a correct enameled variation and heavy alloy fabric.
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

komsomol ha scritto:This is a special group. First, the seller wrongly wrote my zip code on the parcel and it has been lost in Finland!
[1334
How did you manage to get it back?
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Airon ha scritto:
komsomol ha scritto:This is a special group. First, the seller wrongly wrote my zip code on the parcel and it has been lost in Finland!
[1334
How did you manage to get it back?
It has been a great moment of fun and humor: imagine how poorly my english is; then imagine it is even worse when I speak. I phoned to Germany where I found really kind people of the parcel Company (Hermes). They analyzed their computers. The parcel was not lost: it was safely and dully registered as delivered in the smallest town imaginable in the northern part of Finland...

91200 Yli-Ii, Finland

Immagine

They ordered the stuf to go towards France... I've been really scared, that being said.
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

It is interesting to see the 1918-1923 award document that came with this grouping. I have not seen one before. And nice to see the 50 year party badge award document. [264
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello, the diploma is not so rare, but more than the Kampfer gegen Faschismus. Of course the absolute dream for this "old veterans serie" is the Hans Beimler-medaille...
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Thanks much for the additional information about the award document. These award documents at help to tell a story.
komsomol ha scritto:Hello, the diploma is not so rare, but more than the Kampfer gegen Faschismus. Of course the absolute dream for this "old veterans serie" is the Hans Beimler-medaille...
Rispondi