Banner der arbeit 1 stuffe

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Banner der arbeit 1 stuffe

Messaggio da komsomol »

A bit of luck with those papers, because it was cheap and complete.

This woman received the first class of this nice, typical but common order. The diploma is of an uncommon size. The banner der arbeit was granted with a DIN A5 diplomas. The DIN A4 was typical of the scarcer unique class banner der arbeit given in the 1950 and 1960ies.

This lady was a member of a collectif working group. Interesting point, the VEB was the national printing center, for all banknotes of the Republc. Hence the prestigious tone given to the workers of an elite factory.

ANother point: this Leipzig collective was invited at the Staatsrates in Berlin. Usually the awardees were invited in local party buildings...

There are two photos: a group view confirming the awrading ceremony classic photography was not a piece added by the seller. Yes, the two pictures could have been added too, but the probability is much smaller in this very case.

When I receveid the papers, I threw a distract look on the facsimile signature... which I believe is not. The seller didn't realized it is certainly an original signature from Willi Stoph !
(unequal ink color in the pen line, points of ink where the pen started the letters loops)...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: Banner der arbeit 1 stuffe

Messaggio da komsomol »

The three workers on the main photo are visible on the left side of the whole group.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

There was not the medal. Here is shown a correct variation with real enamels on the flag (not on the bottom ribbons with national colors).

The firm still exists. It was created in 1852 as Giesecke & Devrient; and nowadays they still print Euro banknotes under this name. Here's the abstract of the book telling this firm's history.

"Das Unternehmen Giesecke & Devrient wurde 1852 in Leipzig gegründet. Heute ist es einer der weltweiten Markt- und Technologieführer bei der Herstellung und Bearbeitung von Banknoten und Banknotenpapieren. Neben einem Teil der deutschen Euro-Banknoten werden hier auch die Geldscheine zahlreicher anderer Länder gedruckt.
Das vorliegende Buch erzählt die Geschichte des Banknotendrucks bei G&D nach 1948 und zeigt, wie eng die Geschichte des Unternehmens mit dem Druck von Banknoten verknüpft ist. In einem separaten Teil wird die Geschichte des VEB Wertpapierdruckerei der DDR (WPD) zwischen 1948 und 1991 vorgestellt, der aus dem alten Stammhaus von G&D entstand und sowohl die DDR wie auch andere Länder des damaligen Ostblocks mit Geldscheinen versorgte."
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Very nice group ! [264
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

komsomol - I really like your thread and posting of your Banner award document presented to Ebenau.
Rispondi