Paradejacke Oberstleutnant LSK 1967 (aviazione)

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Paradejacke Oberstleutnant LSK 1967 (aviazione)

Messaggio da komsomol »

Here is my find at the belgian military fair of Ciney:

an aviation officer parade jacket of the first quarter of 1967.

The collar tabs are not factory sewn, but the embrodered (!) lapel tabs are so.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Re: Paradejacke Oberstleutnant LSK 1967 (aviazione)

Messaggio da Regaleco »

NIce catch Seb! i love jackets with "armelpatten"! Embrodered type is a must! [264
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Thank you for yours kind comments.

Now I must investigate some technical points like : are the metallic collar tabs correct with embroidered lappel tabs, is the cordon shoulder of the correct period, I must check if the shoulderboards are of the ancient short type...
sven hassel

Messaggio da sven hassel »

Decisamente molto bella, Complimenti per l'acchiappo.
Quanto materiale DDR era presente a Ciney? Chiedo perchè ormai nelle fiere italiane il materiale è molto raro e di scarso interesse di solito.
Gefr. Maybach

Messaggio da Gefr. Maybach »

komsomol ha scritto:Thank you for yours kind comments.

Now I must investigate some technical points like : are the metallic collar tabs correct with embroidered lappel tabs, is the cordon shoulder of the correct period, I must check if the shoulderboards are of the ancient short type...
Hi Komsomol, the cordon shoulder (Achselschnur) was in use for Officers starting from 1974-1976 for all branches of NVA, so it isn’t correct for that uniform jacket.
Talking about metallic collar tabs, as for regulation, they were in use from 1965-1966.
The same for Ärmelpatten, so it’s possible to find the embroidered version in a 1967 jacket, even if these look of different shade of colours.

However, It’s quite strange seeing them together (metallic Kragenspiegel and embroidered Ärmelpatten) in the same jacket...
By far, the sewing thread used for the collar tabs seems to be of a “modern” type (as to say: actual) and with a rough hand...
IMHO, it could be a nice original jacket, found with Ärmelpatten correctly sewn, but without collar tabs, maybe added later.
It would be nice, maybe better, to substitute it with an embroidered pair.
Hard to find, but not impossible...
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello, thanks for comments!

You are right, the achselschnur is incorrect, and the former customer had put a bundeswehr one. I'll assemble the jacket as a kleiner paradenzug, only with a ribbon bar.
I discussed woth other fellow colectors and they're not upset by embroided cuff bars with metallic colar ones... But it should be ideal to find embroided tabs, for sure.
Rispondi