MfS/stasi officer grouping

Rispondi
ralph

MfS/stasi officer grouping

Messaggio da ralph »

Hello all - A MfS/stasi grouping from my collection. I hope you find it of interest.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
filo
Moderatore

Re: MfS/stasi officer grouping

Messaggio da filo »

Ralph, [257
thanks, there is a chance to learn more from you, but also opening his diplomas?
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

ralph ha scritto:Hello all - A MfS/stasi grouping from my collection. I hope you find it of interest.
Of course it is! With such a combo VVO-all 3 KO-verd. mitarbeiter des MfS, could we suppose the bearer was at least a colonel?
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

[264 … Yes the MfS officer made it to the rank of colonel. Thanks for question... [264
komsomol ha scritto:Of course it is! With such a combo VVO-all 3 KO-verd. mitarbeiter des MfS, could we suppose the bearer was at least a colonel?
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Here is a award document from his grouping that goes with the medal in the display case. [256

filo ha scritto:Ralph, [257
thanks, there is a chance to learn more from you, but also opening his diplomas?
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Wow! Looks like an original signature! It is logical for such a high award.

The medal is of the last pebbled-reverse variation in 1983?
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Thanks for your comments...

You are correct the signature is handwritten. [264

Also, can you educate me on your other comment about the medal being the last pebbled-reverse variation in 1983. I am interested in what you write. [264
komsomol ha scritto:Wow! Looks like an original signature! It is logical for such a high award.

The medal is of the last pebbled-reverse variation in 1983?
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello Ralph, I am a donkey! I confounded with the Schanhorst order... The verdienter Mittarbeiter never had pebbled reverse... but my question's foreground remains the same: is the medal given in 1983 belonging to the 3rd type (vermessingt medaille, i.e. the thick gold washing and with the last type stickpin, as shown in your book, vol I)?
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Thanks for clearing about the pebbled reverse. You for sure had me go and look at all my Verdienter Mittarbeiter medals. :-) We are all good. [264

Yes the medal is the later variant with the last pin back. [264

komsomol ha scritto:Hello Ralph, I am a donkey! I confounded with the Schanhorst order... The verdienter Mittarbeiter never had pebbled reverse... but my question's foreground remains the same: is the medal given in 1983 belonging to the 3rd type (vermessingt medaille, i.e. the thick gold washing and with the last type stickpin, as shown in your book, vol I)?
Rispondi