info su venditore su ebay

Rispondi
sven hassel

info su venditore su ebay

Messaggio da sven hassel »

Qualcuno conosce e/o ha comprato materiale dal venditore susisunshin su ebay de?

GRAZIE.
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: info su venditore su ebay

Messaggio da komsomol »

This pseudo doesn't speak to me. What does he sell? What are you looking for?
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

What do you find suspicious with him/her? About 10 years on the market, hundreds transactions, no complains. I cannot judge the quality of what she sell, actually the description is minimal.
Bad that she does not offer any warranty, but is quite common with German sellers. If you would prefer paying with Paypal, propose to add the commission fees. Sometime this is the only reason they do not want to use it.
sven hassel

Messaggio da sven hassel »

rocketscientist ha scritto:What do you find suspicious with him/her? About 10 years on the market, hundreds transactions, no complains. I cannot judge the quality of what she sell, actually the description is minimal.
Bad that she does not offer any warranty, but is quite common with German sellers. If you would prefer paying with Paypal, propose to add the commission fees. Sometime this is the only reason they do not want to use it.
Semplicemente ha messo recentemente in vendita molto materiale di cui alcuni pezzi penso non proprio intoccati e con foto non molto chiare soprattutto dei timbri relativi all'anno. Per le garanzie e pagare con paypal si può provare (come giustamente suggerito a trattare) ma non è sempre piacevole.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello, I asked your question to a few french fellow collectors. They don't see any problems with this seller.

I personnaly find some uniforms questionnables (I saw a cuffband curiously sewn , but it is a delicate thing to judge with only photos), but there are a lot of proposed pieces!
Rispondi