Medal for the Patriotic War 1944 - 1945 .

Rispondi
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Instituted on September 9, 1945 and closed its broadcast on December 31, 1950.
Bulgaria was a german ally, during WWII. The King Boris refused to send "Hitler" troops against Russia ( Bulgaria, won freedom from Turkish rule due to the Russian Army in 1878 ). The russians entered Bulgaria on 9 September 1944. The Communist Party was set up to govern the country and some troops helped Ukraine, fighting together against the Germans in Serbia, Hungary and Austria until the end of the war. The medal is also awarded to the allied armies Bulgaria.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Re: Medal for the Patriotic War 1944 - 1945 .

Messaggio da ruiz »

Cvetanov group.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Soviet Medal Victory Over Germany
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Beautiful set [264
Congratulations, for the document of the Soviet medal, for Victory over Germany, that is signed by the Marshall of Soviet Union Tolbukhin
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

A very very impressive set! And the design of the Bulgarian medal for the Patriotic War is very powerful, interesting symbology. I am so happy you are showing us all these Bulgarian medals and orders. I collect only cap stars and cockades, but always liked Bulgarian faleristika! [264

-

Un set davvero impressionante! E il disegno della medaglia bulgara della Guerra Patriottica è davvero potente, simbologia davvero interessante. Sono molto felice che tu ci mostri tutte queste medaglie e ordini Bulgari. Colleziono solo fregi da cappello, ma la faleristica Bulgara mi è sempre piaciuta! [264
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Nice to see a soviet medal on a bulgarian suspension! [50

Bello vedere una medaglia sovietica su sospensione bulgara! [50
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Posto anch'io la mia medaglia per Partecipazione della Bulgaria nella Grande Guerra Patriottica
BulgWar.jpg
un pezzo interessante, molto facile da reperire volendo anche con doc a prezzi molto bassi.
Di per se questa medaglia non ha nulla di particolare, è stata consegnata fino al 31 Dicembre 1950,
la variante interessante in questo caso è quella che davano postuma,
l'unica cosa che cambia è il nastrino che ha la striscia nera, più rara e ovviamente costa 10 volte di più..
bulg.jpg
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

Both the medal´s design and pattern were created by Onik Odabashian. The whole mintage was struck at the former military Factory in Kazanlak
Rispondi