General Vladimir Dimitrov Stoychev.

Rispondi
ruiz

General Vladimir Dimitrov Stoychev.

Messaggio da ruiz »

I have this photo, in which the General Vladimir Dimitrov Stoychev, (famous Olympian in the horse jump, who participated in two Olympics), honors several Soviet officers with the Bulgarian Bravery Order IV Class 2nd grade.
It can be seen as some of those officers carry the Red Star Order and the Great Patriotic War Order. The General Stoychev is carrying the Bulgarian Bravery Order 3rd Class 1st Grade.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Re: General Vladimir Dimitrov Stoychev.

Messaggio da ruiz »

Bulgarian Bravery Order IV Class 1st Grade. 1944/46

Bulgaria broke with his ally Germany on September 9, 1944, after the riots staged by Communists who got the alliance with the USSR, joining them to the end of the war.
The design of the Bravery Order changed with the new communist government and happened to have recorded the date "1941" to a new design with two stripes and a star. He surrendered to officers of both sides and in just a period of less than 2 years.
Only 77 units were awarded.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Re: General Vladimir Dimitrov Stoychev.

Messaggio da ruiz »

Bulgarian Bravery Order IV Class 2nd Grade. 1944/46

Only 1.928 units were awarded.
Rispondi