Distinguished member of Interior ministry

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Distinguished member of Interior ministry

Messaggio da komsomol »

A nice set. I'm still surprised we can find such sets at cheap prices. EVerything seems legit. Maybe in ten years I'll discover I've been fooled for 25 bucks...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
GC*
Moderatore

Re: Distinguished member of Interior ministry

Messaggio da GC* »

Very nice one! So little is still really known and studied about Bulgarian militaria, it always feels very refreshing when someone goes as deep into the topic as you have done.
And this little one is quite interesting indeed - the iconography is rathe noteworthy indeed, the water damn reminds me of the North Korean coat of arms and the sword left hanging there without a shield is a first in gosbesopastnosti badges from the Warsaw Pact to me.
Very nice addition!
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: Distinguished member of Interior ministry

Messaggio da komsomol »

GC* ha scritto:Very nice one! So little is still really known and studied about Bulgarian militaria,
Grazzie mille!

About science, there's only one book in english, but a marvelous one: "Bulgarian badges, witnesses of History", by Dietrich Riemer, avalaible at ShopBulgaria (Angel Garbatchkov). It is clear, comprehensive... and alone in tis kind!
Rispondi