Bibliography

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Bibliography

Messaggio da komsomol »

Guys, have you seen some references about Hungary?

I am totally dry about this subject.

I tried some researches in hungarian to find books dedicated to our cold war period, and nothing appeared.
ralph

Re: Bibliography

Messaggio da ralph »

Here is a book you may want to checkout. I also have it in my collection and used for reference.

History and Regalia Of the Communist Hungary 1945-1957. Charles Duncan. 2009.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello Ralph, thank you for this information, I also believe it is a great reference.

At the time the author was an intervenant on the GMIC forum, I had the nonsense not to order immediately this book, and I deeply regret this.

The book was printed in a little quantity and it is now impossible to find...
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

After reading your post I went back to see the number of my reference book and it is numbered 59/200. So it is interesting to read that these books are hard to find now.

Sorry to read that you do not have this book in your library. For sure a must have book in a collectors library. I am still of the mind-set that reference books are just as important as militaria collections. I have read and know of fellow collectors buying fakes or reproduction militaria items and they did not have any type of reference book before buying the militaria item.
komsomol ha scritto:Hello Ralph, thank you for this information, I also believe it is a great reference.

At the time the author was an intervenant on the GMIC forum, I had the nonsense not to order immediately this book, and I deeply regret this.

The book was printed in a little quantity and it is now impossible to find...
Rispondi