Order of red star of labor nr 1821

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Order of red star of labor nr 1821

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello gents, I had seen this set one or two years ago on an auction site, and then I saw it appear again. So I put some tickets on the table. These are a compilation of seller photos, please feel free to ask me some better pictures!

Curiously with this order, the Red star is the second degree of the labor pyrtamid of honor established by the Czech (I should put the Hero star at the first stage), below the Red flag of labor, but the star is scarcer and more expensive.
Red flag and Red star are followed by two medals, so we can consider four classes.

It should be noted that a complete set of czesch order comes with a big A4 diploma and a small A6 certificate.

About medals, it seems to be more complex: some with both docs, some with only a small one, others with only big one... [1334
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
SergioV
Contatta:

Re: Order of red star of labor nr 1821

Messaggio da SergioV »

Beautiful Order [278
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
ralph

Re: Order of red star of labor nr 1821

Messaggio da ralph »

I alway find it interesting to see the award documents that came in a tube to protect the document. This is a nice and interesting award document with medal.

CONGRATS!!! in adding this to your collection. :-)
Rispondi