my picture with PLA 1955 NAVY unifrom

Rispondi
clarebarton

my picture with PLA 1955 NAVY unifrom

Messaggio da clarebarton »

about 6 years ago, i came to a little city of north of china at oct 1st. the day were cool, but my city were hot, i forgot take some cloth with me. so felling very cool. i had to decide buy some cloth for myself.

because of need do some Physical work, so i need cheap and Burly and Warm cloth. but i only had a half of hour to found cloth.

out of my work area , i found a little shop with cheap cloth and shoe, when i came in ,i saw this unifrom at once! it is a navy 1955 unifrom and a 1955 ground forces unifrom list on the wall with others . i am very happy, and i found the navy is good size for me, the ground forces are little biger. so i decide buy all. but the seller said: he think: buy two unifroms are too Luxury. and young people not love this unifrom. so he advice me buy one to save money. but i told him i can pay two, and i want buy two. but the seller refused, he only want sell me one. he warry about me squander my salary. i can not understand untill now. but i know he is a good man , just want poor man do not luxury. most of the time ,his buyer are not too rich. so at last i had to give up another one. this unifrom is a good condition and good size for me.

after back to beijign-----china captain, a friend gife me collar tabas, i back home found shoulder boards, and ribbon bar.

today have some free time, so i got this picture. when dress the unifrom, i remember the luck day 's every thing. that day is a nice for me. i will remember for ever.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Re: my picture with PLA 1955 NAVY unifrom

Messaggio da Airon »

Nice one!
Are you in the photo?
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Very nice story and great find!! [278

I know myself the feeling of finding something rare and meaningful amongst completely unrelated stuff..and the happiness of grabbing it and thinking "what were the odds of finding this here??". [264
clarebarton

Messaggio da clarebarton »

Airon ha scritto:Nice one!
Are you in the photo?
yes, it is me in the photo
Ericfg

Messaggio da Ericfg »

The Soviet influence is strong.

Nice story!
Grazie, Eric.