a question about soviet medal

Tutte le discussioni a carattere generale relative alla Storia, Militaria e Collezionismo
Rispondi
clarebarton

a question about soviet medal

Messaggio da clarebarton »

i have a question, i am not found message to hep this problems, maybe here some guys know:

if a guy have a order of redbanner, he will have a real order of redbanner;

some years after, he got order of redbanner again, now he will have two order of redbanners;

my question: we all know redbanner have a type with number 2; (mean got redbanner 2times);if a guy got 2 times of redbanner; he will have how many orders of redbanner?

1. he have two redbanner: one is frist got; one is second got. same type:
2. he have two redbnner: one is frist got; other one have number 2 , two type medals;
3. he have one redbanner: order's have numebr 2; gov take back frist gift.
4. he have 3 orders of redbanner: two are same type as normal, the 3th have numebr 2;

what is real condtion?
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Re: a question about soviet medal

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

I would answer: 2, with exceptions
RUSTRIPmoscow00016.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Auke
Contatta:

Messaggio da Auke »

There are two options:

- His first RB was a 'regular' RB and his second RB had a numerical shield ("2")
- Both his first and second RB were 'regular' awards (without numerical shields)

The state wouldn't have taken back his first RB and they certainly wouldn't have issued three separate decorations.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Auke ha scritto: His first RB was a 'regular' RB and his second RB had a numerical shield ("2")

Никитин Николай Сергеевич 1922г.р..JPG
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Auke
Contatta:

Messaggio da Auke »

rocketscientist ha scritto:I would answer: 2, with exceptions
RUSTRIPmoscow00016.jpg
Is that Konev's uniform? He was awarded only three Red Banners... Any ideas why he's wearing six of them?
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Actually MANY exceptions.
Below, a few examples just to cite Marshals. You can even see a 3rd award without the scroll.
post-16171-0-62374000-1436612669.jpg
15.jpg
51923923.jpg
marshal-viktor-kulikov-hero-of-the-soviet-union-B9299N.jpg
a5bec6e2cade76460082b4f8fdfee5c9.JPG
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

Auke ha scritto: Is that Konev's uniform? He was awarded only three Red Banners... Any ideas why he's wearing six of them?
Yes it is Konev's, at least this is what the picture's caption says. No idea about the number of red banner he got, but looking to the full set of awards, I would not be surprised if he got his third ORB when he was eleven.
RUSTRIPmoscow00015.jpg
Auke
Contatta:

Messaggio da Auke »

It seems the central display shows Konev's awards, but the uniform has to be Rokossovsky's. His is the only award combination that fits. Just like Konev he was a MSU, seven-fold Lenin recipient, and Order of Victory winner, but he had been awarded six Red Banners. The curious thing is that he has TWO regular Red Banners and then four Red Banners with numerical shields, starting with "2"! His sixth Red Banner has to be one of the two shieldless Red Banners -- he must have thought that wearing his RBs in this order was more visually appealing, I suppose...
Rispondi