Victory

Tutte le discussioni a carattere generale relative alla Storia, Militaria e Collezionismo
Rispondi
clarebarton

Victory

Messaggio da clarebarton »

this picture show a PLA to see his old friends who were join Vietnam war with him .

now he from a solider come to a captain, but his friend were die long time.

this picture at china got much discuss, most chinese said china not win at that war.

but i think , any war, no win for normal peoples, except for politician and munitioner.

------------------------------------
Yon win,
Widow's tears ;
Orphan cry ;
numerous bodies;
yes, you win
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
andrej
Moderatore

Re: Victory

Messaggio da andrej »

Very interesting Clarebarton!

Thanks a lot for the post! Since you recalled the Chinese intervention against Vietnam, can I ask you how the Chinese society has lived this particular war. How the Chinese people has felt this intervantion at that time? And this feeling has changed nowadays?

P.S: who is the author of the verses you cited at the end of you message? They are very touching.
Мы строим БАМ, БАМ строит нас!
clarebarton

since china sign a peace treaty with Vietnam , peoples found goverment gift some territory to other country, but chinese can sure that area is china not vietnam . and more news report communist party of china gift more territory to russia, N.korean etc.. and all worlds knew communist party of china are very generous to other country, but very high tax to chinese, very corrupt..... so now communist party of china are more and more not good at chinese ' head' .

at old time, Khmer Rouge killed much normal peoples, and china were happy and gift money ,weapon to help them killed peoples were been founded, much chinese are shocked.

more and more bad items got toghter, communist party of china are more and more not good at chinese 'head'.

so now much peoples think about why war with vietnam, win or not? we got what? lost what? and some news report communist party of china do some bad thine with old solider, much chinese are unhappy.

but we must know: communist party of china did much good work for china. of cause did much bad work too. i think one party if not good for peoples, they will come down. but if can come back to right way will got peoples love again.

about vietnam war for soliders: they were unhappy, soliders pay life, but govment gift land to vietnam, and the land is what are communist party of china told them must use life to defence.because the land is china since very old time.

communist party of china have a key for their bad work: always speak is very good, but when do ..... always not good.

for me: why i think not win, when i saw some bad pictures and report about what were goverment did to soliders, i knew we were lost.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
clarebarton

my english not good, so can not said more about this.but maybe most guys knew a very famous chinese words:

when hunter killed rabbit , the dog will no use. 狡兔死,走狗烹。

but for a country or a party , if always let peoples with them when diffcurt, after rich always said peoples are no use , what will happend?

--------------------------
no birds, no bow;
no ribbit ,no gundog;
no enemy, no counsellor;

飞鸟尽,良弓藏;
狡兔死,走狗烹;
敌国灭,谋臣亡;
andrej
Moderatore

Messaggio da andrej »

Thanks so much Clarebarton! Your impressions are very interesting, since in Europe we know nothing of the real China.

Don't worry, your english is good enough and I have noticed that you have improved it.

Who are the men in green uniform? Why are they being arrested?
47021_1199250_44b539.jpg
Мы строим БАМ, БАМ строит нас!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

andrej ha scritto:Thanks so much Clarebarton! Your impressions are very interesting, since in Europe we know nothing of the real China.

Don't worry, your english is good enough and I have noticed that you have improved it.

I fully second that! [264

Yes this is curious, the arrested guys wear M1965 uniforms, those of the Cultural revolution...
clarebarton

andrej ha scritto:Thanks so much Clarebarton! Your impressions are very interesting, since in Europe we know nothing of the real China.

47021_1199250_44b539.jpg
i can not told you more, because of i am chinese, i want not said chinese bad words. i must love my country.
but you must to know: these old soliders (green unirom) not bad, at this thing, chinese goverment are very bad.
just as my said before: no rabbit, no dog. these old soliders for chinese goverment just a old and no use dog.
this is the key of real chinese: govrment only let peoples love them,but they never love peoples.

maybe you are not know, a chinese if buy any one, when price more than $308, they will pay tax 47% of price.
any contray have tax high than china?
Rispondi