KGB Afghan Grouping

Rispondi
ralph

KGB Afghan Grouping

Messaggio da ralph »

Hello all - sorry for not being on the forum for a while, I have been busy writing, researching and collecting over the last few months. With that said, I want to let you all know about another article related to a KGB-Vympel grouping that has been written. Posted is an overview of the grouping. I hope you find it of interest.
001oveview-of-vympel-grouping. jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
SergioV
Contatta:

Re: KGB Afghan Grouping

Messaggio da SergioV »

ralph ha scritto:Hello all - sorry for not being on the forum for a while, I have been busy writing, researching and collecting over the last few months. With that said, I want to let you all know about another article related to a KGB-Vympel grouping that has been written. Posted is an overview of the grouping. I hope you find it of interest. 001oveview-of-vympel-grouping.

jpg

Hello Ralph nice to see you back in the forum, congratulation for your KGB group [278
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hey, didn't see this post!

Ralph, if you published this article in the JOMSA, could you tell me in which issue, I'll order it!
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Thanks for your comments and post. This article so far has been well received.
SergioV ha scritto:
ralph ha scritto:Hello all - sorry for not being on the forum for a while, I have been busy writing, researching and collecting over the last few months. With that said, I want to let you all know about another article related to a KGB-Vympel grouping that has been written. Posted is an overview of the grouping. I hope you find it of interest. 001oveview-of-vympel-grouping.

jpg

Hello Ralph nice to see you back in the forum, congratulation for your KGB group [278
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Opps, I should have put that in my first post.

Here is the information. March - April 2019 - Vol. 70, No. 2.
komsomol ha scritto:Hey, didn't see this post!

Ralph, if you published this article in the JOMSA, could you tell me in which issue, I'll order it!
Rispondi