Order booklet nr. A385068
1. Last name: Pole
2. First name and patronymic: Rudolf Kruscheevich
3. Military rank: Private
4. Sex: Male
5. Year of birth: 1907
6. Place of birth: Kuldiga city, Latvian SSR
7. Party membership (since which year): Member of VKPB since 1945
8. Education: Basic
9. Nationality: Latvian
10. Since which year in the Red Army: Since 1943 till 5.9.1945
11. Place of service (name of the unit) and position at the time of the award: 589th Rifle Regiment, 216th Rifle Sivash Red Banner Order of Suvorov Division – private.
12. Current place of service and position: Partorg Rankskaya Volost, Kuldigskii Uezd, Latvian SSR.
13. Home address of the awardee: Latvian SSR, Kuldigskii Uezd, Rankskaya Volispolkom
14. Record of all awards received:
Signature of the awardee: [signed]
I confirm the correctness of the data and the signature of the awardee (position and signature):
Kuldinskii Uezd Military Commissariat
Major [signed] /Malishev/
February 2, 1946
Last name, first name and patronymic: Pole Rudolf Kruscheevich
Military rank: Private
Position and unit: Shooter of the 8th rifle company, 3rd battalion, 1156th rifle regiment, 344th Roslovolskoii Division.
Nominated for: Order Glory 3rd Class
1. Year of birth: 1907
2. Nationality: Latvian
3. Since when in the Red Army: Since 5.02.1943
4. Party affiliation: Not a Member
5. Participation in fights: 30.04.1944
6. Wounds and contusions received: Doesn't have wounds and contusions.
7. Awards received previously: Not Awarded
8. Drafted by which military commissariat: Satsinskii Military Commissariat, Chelyabinsk Oblast
9. Permanent home address: ______________
Short, concrete description of his combat feat or merits:
Private Pole Rudolf Kruscheevich participated in reconnaissance on 04.30.1944 in the capture group, acting boldly and courageously in the trenches of the enemy, as a result by anti-tank and hand grenades blew up the enemy bunker and captured control prisoner.
For personal bravery and courage during capturing the prisoner, propose private Pole Rudolf Kruscheevich to be awarded the Order of Glory 3rd degree.
Commander of the 1156th Rifle Regiment
Major [signed] /Baskakov/
May 1, 1944
To award private Pole Rudolf Kruscheevich by Order of Glory 3rd degree..
Commander of Division
Colonel [signed] /Drujinin/
May 1, 1944