OPW2 N°23729, Tenente, Rossolovsky Ivan Yakovlevich

Le decorazioni singole o in gruppo accompagnate da ricerca d'archivio
Rispondi
filo
Moderatore

OPW2 N°23729, Tenente, Rossolovsky Ivan Yakovlevich

Messaggio da filo »

OPW II N°23729 Tenente, Rossolovsky Ivan Yakovlevich-(Россоловский Иван Яковлевич).
Rossolovsky, all'epoca dell'assegnazione della OPW2 era Tenente, negli anni successivi promosso fino al grado di Maggiore.
007.jpg
010.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

Record card

Order booklet nr. 886529

1. Last name: Rossolovsky
2. First name and patronymic: Ivan Yakovlevich
3. Military rank: Major
4. Sex: Male
5. Year of birth: 1920
6. Place of birth: Kamenez-Podolsk Oblast, Volochinskii Region, Ivankovzi Village.
7. Party membership (since which year): Member of VKPB since 1943
8. Education: Secondary
9. Nationality: Ukrainian
10. Since which year in the Red Army: 25.11.1939 till 12.2.1947
11. Place of service (name of the unit) and position at the time of the award: 19th Tank Corp, Commander of recon company, Assistant Chief of Staff of 4th Tank Brigade.
12. Current place of service and position: Kamenez-Podolsk Oblast, Volochinskii Region, Volochisk II Village, Chief of Teahouse.
13. Home address of the awardee: Kamenez-Podolsk Oblast, Volochinskii Region, Ivankovzi Village.

14. Record of all awards received:
C.JPG

Signature of the awardee: [signed]

I confirm the correctness of the data and the signature of the awardee (position and signature):

Vochinsk Region Commissariat
Major [signed] /XXX/
April 19, 1947
OPW2.jpg
OPW2 r.jpg

Award sheet

1. Last name, first name and patronymic: Rossolovsky Ivan Yakovlevich
2. Military rank: Lieutenant
3. Position and unit: Commander of the armored car company, 8th separate reconnaissance battalion, 19th Tank Corp.
Nominated for:
4. Year of birth: 1920
5. Nationality: Ukrainian
6. Party affiliation: Member of VKPB since 1943
7. Participation in civil war and afterwards combat defending USSR and Patriotic War (where and when): Great Patriotic War: 8th Separate reconnaissance battalion of the Central front since 20.7.1942
8. Wounds and contusions received in patriotic war: None.
9. Since when in the Red Army: 1939
10. Drafted by which military commissariat: Vochinsk Region Military Commissariat, Kamenez-Podolsk Oblast
11. Awards received previously: Not Awarded
12. Permanent home address: ______________

Short, concrete description of his combat feat or merits:

Commander of the armoured car company, comrade Rossolovsky for the period from July 5 personally participated in 12 combat reconnaissance raids. As courageous and competent commander was entrusted delivery of the most urgent and valuable reports.

On 6.07.1943 near Kashary reconnaissance patrol was cut off by enemy tanks, it was ordered to Lieutenant Rossolovsky, using the cover of darkness, to skip the line of enemy tanks and bring the watch unit to the core of the battalion. The job was done in time, the personnel of the company commanded by Lieutenant Rossolovsky performs all tasks with courage and initiative.

For his courage and bravery, for his skillful command of a company, the preservation of the material part, Lieutenant Rossolovsky worthy of government award Order of the Patriotic War 2 degree.

Commander of the 8th ORB
Major [signed] /Grigoriev/
July 20, 1943

Agree with the nomination. Award by the Order of the Patriotic War 2 degree.

Commander of 19th Tank Corp
Major-General Armoured Force [signed] /Vasiliev/
July 23, 1943
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
filo
Moderatore

Re: OPW2 N°23729, Tenente, Rossolovsky Ivan Yakovlevich

Messaggio da filo »

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
airfix
Moderatore

Messaggio da airfix »

Ciao filo, ecco un quadro completo della documentazione e delle mappe
:arrow: https://pamyat-naroda.ru/heroes/?last_n ... birth=1920
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
vix19

Messaggio da vix19 »

Anche questo splendido ordine ha ripreso vita , grande Filo [264

http://www.army51.narod.ru/19.html
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Sul 19° Corpo Carri si trova parecchio materiale in rete, http://tankfront.ru/ussr/tk/tk19.html. Il comandante del Corpo, Maggior Generale Vasiliev (quello che firma la citazione di Rossolovsky), nel novembre del '43 verrà insignito del titolo di Eroe dell'Unione Sovietica.
Non sono riuscito a trovare molto sull'8vo Battaglione Indipendente da ricognizione http://tankfront.ru/ussr/obarb/obarb08.html, con buona probabilità si può dire che Rossolovsky portasse in giro la sua compagnia sulle БА-64.
Esaltante citazione Filo!
43908792.jpg
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Grazie ragazzi, interventi ad hoc, proprio di quelli di cui ho bisogno in questi casi [278

Purtroppo penso che la traduzione sia un po' velleitaria, soprattutto per quanto riguarda la citazione, perché mi pare di vedere che alcune sue parti siano state omesse...
Spendo molto meno, ma la mancanza della qualità professionale di Auke, purtroppo si nota.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

C'è qualcosa che non mi quadra..
filo ha scritto: On 6.07.1943 near Kashary reconnaissance patrol was cut off by enemy tanks, it was ordered to Lieutenant Rossolovsky, using the cover of darkness, to skip the line of enemy tanks and bring the watch unit to the core of the battalion. The job was done in time, the personnel of the company commanded by Lieutenant Rossolovsky performs all tasks with courage and initiative
A luglio del 1943 l'area di Kashary (e Lugansk stessa) erano già state liberate ed invece infuriava la battaglia a Kursk.

Innanzitutto, diamo una locazione geografica a Kashary.
Schermata 2016-04-27 alle 14.23.25.png
Passiamo poi alle mappe. Innanzitutto la mappa generale postata da filo. Guardando la legenda in basso (quella in alto si riferisce alla controffensiva tedesca nel Donbass di inizio 1943, mostrata per l'appunto solo nel riquadrino) si evince come la zona di Kashary fosse stata liberata già ad inizio 1943. Ad ulteriore conferma troviamo la linea del fronte del febbraio 1943 sulla linea Voroshilovgrad-Kharkhov. Ecco qui un ritaglio della mappa originariamente postata da filo con le mie annotazioni.
341.jpg
Poi passiamo a due mappe di Pamyat Naroda, una relativa ad inizio 1943, quando Kashary è stata liberata.
January, 1943.png
Ed una relativa a l luglio del 1943, quando Kashary era saldamente in mano Sovietica e infuriava la battaglia di Kursk.
July 1943.png

Ho mancato io qualche dettaglio fondamentale o effettivamente i tempi non tornano? [137 [137
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Mi spiazzi, ma siamo sicuri che la traduzione sia esatta? Sarà veramente Kashary?
OPW2.jpg
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

filo ha scritto:Mi spiazzi, ma siamo sicuri che la traduzione sia esatta? Sarà veramente Kashary?
OPW2.jpg
dovrebbe essere Kashara

Kashara (Russian: Кашара) is the name of two rural localities in Kursk Oblast, Russia

Kashara, Konyshyovsky District, Kursk Oblast, a village in Platavsky Selsoviet of Konyshyovsky District, 51°50′21″N 35°05′06″E
Kashara, Ponyrovsky District, Kursk Oblast, a village in Olkhovatsky Selsoviet of Ponyrovsky District, 52°17′04″N 36°06′22″E
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Direi che non c'è dubbio, Kashari proprio non è. Ma, se posso permettermi, questa traduzione l'hai fatta tu leggendo il cirillico dall'originale o ti è stata fornita da chi ha fatto la ricerca? Non perché se è la seconda opzione, sarebbe davvero incredibile. Io che con la calligrafia Russa me la cavo maluccio avrei detto senza dubbio Kashara o Kasharya..

Comunque abbiamo già risolto la questione. Kashara, qualsivoglia delle due, è quasi sicuramente il posto per il semplice fatto che un luogo nell'Oblast di Kursk era esattamente sulla linea del fronte in luglio, mentre Kashary era saldamente in mano Sovietica.

L'aver speso l'ultima settimana sugli inventori online degli archivi Russi mi ha reso terribilmente (troppo) puntiglioso. In questo specifico caso, posso dire "per fortuna" [256
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Grazie ragazzi, [278 senza di voi non saprei proprio come fare, io non mi sarei mai accorto di quest'importante errore storico.

Il ricercatore-traduttore è un madrelingua, ma come si è visto, anche dalle altre ultime recenti ricerche, le traduzioni sono zeppe di errori e di omissioni, tira via, pensando solo al guadagno.
Ad esempio nella citazione c'è una frase che ha come finale 102 :arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/download/file.php?id=157339 , ma nella sua traduzione non ve ne è traccia.

Short, concrete description of his combat feat or merits:

Commander of the armoured car company, comrade Rossolovsky for the period from July 5 personally participated in 12 combat reconnaissance raids. As courageous and competent commander was entrusted delivery of the most urgent and valuable reports.

On 6.07.1943 near Kashary reconnaissance patrol was cut off by enemy tanks, it was ordered to Lieutenant Rossolovsky, using the cover of darkness, to skip the line of enemy tanks and bring the watch unit to the core of the battalion. The job was done in time, the personnel of the company commanded by Lieutenant Rossolovsky performs all tasks with courage and initiative.

For his courage and bravery, for his skillful command of a company, the preservation of the material part, Lieutenant Rossolovsky worthy of government award Order of the Patriotic War 2 degree.
Auke
Contatta:

Messaggio da Auke »

I know I have said this before, but I would like to stress the importance of decent translations once again. Its a crucial part of the research process. Sure, a poor translation still allows you to get the gist, but how do you know what exactly you're missing when you don't speak Russian fluently? Your translator's command of the English language evidently leaves to be desired, nor does he have a good grasp of the science of translation. I mean, phrases like "skip the line of enemy tanks and bring the watch unit to the core of the battalion" or "the preservation of the material part" don't make any sense whatsoever, he has skipped two abbreviations, and it seems to me that figuring out the proper spelling of Kashar / Kashara / Kashary is HIS job, not the customer's...
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Yes Auke, you're absolutely right, I would prefer your service, quality and professionalism, and you remain always the best [257
But at $18 for research, all inclusive, even if they are approximate, how can I say no...
Rispondi