Discussioni sul distintivo per Comandante di unità sommergibili. (Submarine Commander Badge).

Tutti i Distintivi e gli Znachok, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
filo
Moderatore

Re: Discussioni sul distintivo per Comandante di unità sommergibili. (Submarine Commander Badge).

Messaggio da filo »

Pakkenen ha scritto:
filo ha scritto:Un altro badge personalizzato, forse bulgaro.

Dear filo, I have another one. He's exactly Soviet.... [278 It certainly is self-made, but... :roll:

Pak, but? [73
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Pakkenen

Re: Discussioni sul distintivo per Comandante di unità sommergibili. (Submarine Commander Badge).

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Dear filo, although there is a sign of self-made, I was told that it was ordered by the commander of the boat in order to wear on a daily uniform, and the original sign was worn on a formal uniform. Perhaps he wore this sign instead of the lost original.
In principle, this is similar to the truth, because no sailor or foreman would not have dared to wear such a sign even on a uniform of demobilization. Because this sign has a very high authority and no one would dare to such impudence.
But I can not say unequivocally, since this sign came to me not at first hand.
For example, I will show the Dembelian sign "based on the sign of the commander of a submarine" which was considered acceptable for a sailor-demobil.
The figure "3" on the suspension, I'm thinking, means 3 years of service, although I heard the opinion of 3 combat campaigns.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

By the way, fylo, I think that the badge you showed is Soviet and it is earlier than the badge I have showed, when the Soviet submarine fleet was not very large. It shows that it was made with care and respect.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Pakke, [hatt I like them very much.
By now it has been established that all the submarine badges post WW2 are more or less the same.
The difference can be made only the unobtainable MTX, and those that you posted yourself now, especially if there is a chance that they were brought on.
Pakkenen ha scritto:By the way, fylo, I think that the badge you showed is Soviet and it is earlier than the badge I have showed, when the Soviet submarine fleet was not very large. It shows that it was made with care and respect.
I did not understand what badge you're talking about, can you indicate it better?
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

filo ha scritto:
Pakkenen ha scritto:By the way, fylo, I think that the badge you showed is Soviet and it is earlier than the badge I have showed, when the Soviet submarine fleet was not very large. It shows that it was made with care and respect.
I did not understand what badge you're talking about, can you indicate it better?
Hi, filo, I am sorry, I have mean the badge, you have showed in your post - Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 pm "Un altro badge personalizzato, forse bulgaro. "
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Pakkenen ha scritto: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 pm "Un altro badge personalizzato, forse bulgaro. "
[264
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Ecco un altro esempio di distintivo per Comandante, sempre del tipo che divide le opinioni, viewtopic.php?p=629830#p629830
accompagnato da quella che potrebbe essere la sua noce originale.
pobeda 90.jpg
pobeda.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Proprio lui, con la stellina "Pobeda" con le braccine corte :D . Sembra essere produzione post '91, fatta dalla Pobeda per il mercato turistico/reducistico. Secondo me, nei primi anni dopo la caduta, la marina ha continuato ad utilizzarli (come tanto altro materiale militare sovietico). Spulciare in rete e trovare evidenza fotografica è durissima, il particolare è troppo piccolo per capire di che modello si tratta.
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

Hello,

what do you think about this submarinbe badge?

best regards ans a Happy Christmas to all.
Andreas
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

Thanks !
Rispondi