Rombi Accademia Militare di Livello Superiore (bianchi)

Tutti i Distintivi e gli Znachok, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Ericfg

Re: Military Academy Badges (white rombus)

Messaggio da Ericfg »

Grazie & Spasiba!

The highest Naval Orders of Lenin, Decorated with the Order of the Red Banner, Orders of Ushakov name school to M.V.Frunze (Leningrad).
The highest Naval Engineering Orders of Lenin school of a name of F. E. Dzerzhinsky (Leningrad).
Caspian Highest Naval School of a name of S. M. Kirov (Baku) Decorated with the Order of the Red Banner.
The highest Naval School of Scuba Diving of a name of Lenin Komsomol (Leningrad).
Pacific Highest Naval School of a name of S.O.Makarov (Vladivostok).
Black Sea Highest Naval school of a name P.S.Nakhimov (Sevastopol).
Sevastopol Highest Naval Engineering School.
The highest Naval School of Radio electronics of a name of A.S.Popov (Leningrad).
The highest Naval Engineering School of a name of V. I. Lenin (Pushkin, Leningrad region).
Kaliningrad highest Naval School.
Kiev highest Naval Political School.
Gli Ordini Navali più alti di Lenin, Decorato con l'Ordine dello Stendardo Rosso, gli Ordini d'Ushakov chiamano la scuola a M.V.Frunze (il Leningrado).
Gli Ordini Metalmeccanici Navali più alti di scuola di Lenin di un nome di F. E. Dzerzhinsky (Leningrado).
Scuola Navale caspia Più alta di un nome di S. M. Kirov (Baku) Decorated con l'Ordine dello Stendardo Rosso.
La Scuola Navale più alta d'Immersione con autorespiratore di un nome di Lenin Komsomol (Leningrado).
Scuola Navale pacifica Più alta di un nome di S.O.Makarov (Vladivostok).
Mar Nero scuola Navale Più alta di un nome P.S.Nakhimov (Sevastopol).
Sevastopol scuola metalmeccanica navale più alta.
La Scuola Navale più alta d'elettronica Radiofonica di un nome d'A.S.Popov (Leningrado).
La Scuola Metalmeccanica Navale più alta di un nome di V. I. Lenin (Pushkin, regione di Leningrado).
Kaliningrad Scuola Navale più alta.
Kiev Scuola Politica Navale più alta.
Ultima modifica di Ericfg il lun giu 23, 2014 9:24 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Grazie, Eric.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Sometimes you can find inscribed badges
Like this one
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Ultima modifica di Japanx il lun giu 23, 2014 9:26 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

See ;)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

But without doc you still won`t be able to determine for which ВВМУ this badge was issued 8-)
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Ericfg ha scritto:Grazie & Spasiba!
Не за что! [278
Ericfg

Messaggio da Ericfg »

Japanx ha scritto:Sometimes you can find inscribed badges
Like this one
Like this? :)
Grazie, Eric.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Yep.
Nice engraving 8-)

To my teacher

A.Danilov
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Here comes another example of doc for ВВМУ

This time it is Высшее Военно-Морское ордена Ленина, Краснознаменное, ордена Ушакова училище имени М.В.Фрунзе (г. Ленинград).
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

School from the same city, but strictly for the underwater guys ;)

Высшее Военно-Морское Училище Подводного Плавания имени Ленинского Комсомола (г. Ленинград).
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

How do you like this? [icon_246
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

113.jpg
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Japanx ha scritto:How do you like this? [icon_246
Albino-fake :D
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

I think we should stick to these 8-)
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

A few more information to soviet military "academy badges" awarded to east german officers.

Around 4.700 east german officer studied at the different military schools in the Soviet Union (1949-1990).
Around 287 officer studied at the Voronshilov General Staff Academy in Moscow (1957-1990).

I have talked to another german graduate of a soviet military school (military logistic school) and graduate of the Voronshilov General Staff Academy.
He was not able to buy a second academy badge, made by a local shop or jeweler maker. But after his graduation at the logistic school he got two
of the official badges made by Moscow mint. But he got the second one only after request/asking and maybe only on the basis they were foreigners.

After graduation at the generall staff academy he only got one example of the badge. Despite request for a second one, they do not got a second badge.

best regards
Andreas

So I conclude, in some military schools was the possibility to buy a second graduate badge "home made badges" and in some schools not.

Old post 1:
Some more information about the white rombus military academy badges and wearing pieces / unofficial copy´s of these badges.

I have talked to an east german officer who was a graduate of a soviet military academy in the 1980´s near Moscow.
He said: Every graduate got an official made badge without shield (last version). But all graduates went to a local jewelery shop and bought a second home made / local made piece with shield (with inscription of the school name).

Here is an example of such a local made piece (wearing piece) and an awarded official piece. These two badges belong to a group to an east german officer.

Best regards
Andreas
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Very nice info [50
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

One more information:

Only around 10% of the east german officers (in total 28 graduates of the military staff academy from 287) got a gold medal
for excellent study results.
So the gold medal I posted here to an east german officer is quite rare.

If the top 10 percent have received a gold medal, so only around 450 were awarded from 1949 to 1990 to east german officers.

best regards
Andreas
Ericfg

Messaggio da Ericfg »

Nice research, thanks!! [278
Grazie, Eric.
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

Questo è il mio, arrivato da poco. La targetta è incollata anzichè attaccata con le graffette che si vedono nella maggior parte delle foto in questo topic. Tuttavia la fattura mi sembra sufficientemente curata da convincermi sia originale. Aspetto le vostre opinioni.

This is mine, just arrived. The small label is kept in position by gluing rather than by the clips shown in the majority of the pictures in this thread. However the workmanship seems enough accurate to make me believe it is original. Looking forward for your comments.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

rocketscientist ha scritto:Questo è il mio, arrivato da poco. La targetta è incollata anzichè attaccata con le graffette che si vedono nella maggior parte delle foto in questo topic. Tuttavia la fattura mi sembra sufficientemente curata da convincermi sia originale. Aspetto le vostre opinioni.

This is mine, just arrived. The small label is kept in position by gluing rather than by the clips shown in the majority of the pictures in this thread. However the workmanship seems enough accurate to make me believe it is original. Looking forward for your comments.

A me appare come un assemblaggio, per me è un distintivo generico, e ci hanno applicato la targhetta (falsa), successivamente.
Screw non corretta, dovrebbe essercene una quadrata e non esagonale.
t1691yi.jpg
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Eccone uno vero, :!: osserva la fattura della targhetta.

Higher Naval Engineering School (VVMIU) graduate badge, Type 2, 1954-1957, silver gilt, enamels, 46.8 x 26.0 mm; 4-piece construction.
t626.jpg
t626yi.jpg

Io credo che tu abbia fra le mani un buonissimo: Military Academy graduation badge, circa 1957-60, e consiglio... io consiglierei di provare a tirare via la targhetta.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

:!: Consiglio di unire questi due argomenti :arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27362
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

filo ha scritto::!: Consiglio di unire questi due argomenti :arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27362
concordo! Altrimenti chi cerca si ferma su quello aggiornato piu' recentemente, e trascura l'altro. Entrambi contengono informazioni utilissime!

Grazie filo per le tue osservazioni. Prima di togliere la targhetta, ci pensero' un po' su... :) poi magari mi decidero', ma sembra ben incollata!
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

rocketscientist ha scritto: Grazie filo per le tue osservazioni. Prima di togliere la targhetta, ci pensero' un po' su... :) poi magari mi decidero', ma sembra ben incollata!
Giustamente aspettiamo altre osservazioni, eventualmente per provare a toglierlo successivamente, come primo tentativo senza solventi, consiglio un bell'ammollo in acqua bollente, se non è una colla potente dovrebbe ammorbidirsi.
Ericfg

Messaggio da Ericfg »

rocketscientist ha scritto:Questo è il mio, arrivato da poco. La targetta è incollata anzichè attaccata con le graffette che si vedono nella maggior parte delle foto in questo topic. Tuttavia la fattura mi sembra sufficientemente curata da convincermi sia originale. Aspetto le vostre opinioni.

L'iscrizione sul BBMNY sembra molto ruvida. Mostrerebbe ad alcuni la fine-ups di quel piatto, per favore?
The lettering on the BBMNY looks very rough. Would you show a few close-ups of that plate, please?
Grazie, Eric.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Mmmmh...anche per me è un generico con applicata una targa fasulla. Poi il "coat of arms" è un 15 repubbliche... per me è un assemblaggio. [notok
Rispondi