Meritorious teacher (all republics)

Tutti i Distintivi e gli Znachok, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Meritorious teacher (all republics)

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello gents, here a badge united to a doc, unumbered variation, but still nice heavy construction...
DSC00031.JPG
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Re: Meritorious teacher of Georgia

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

A beautiful and complete set, Komsomol! This is the first time I have the opportunity to see the document. [264
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Thank you! The set isn't complete, as I received two other documents. Working with Lapa, we are wondering which medal could fit with the Soviet Peace Fund medal document accompanying this teacher set.
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Are the two parts specular (different languages)?
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Here are the documents:
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Nw, which medal?

On the russian wiki (!) the left one is called "gold medal of the soviet peace fund" and the right "honour medal of soviet peace fund". So this last should fit with the paper.
But on two memorial website showing the same diploma than me, the awardees show the "gold medal"...
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Seb,

I hadn't seen the inside of your document before. To me, there is no doubt now: honor medal of the Soviet Peace Fund.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

It could fit with a "pochetnii znak"? The two webpages are disturbing: the museum could have forgotten the diploma for the gold medal shown on veterans' chest, but here we have two websites, so two times the same "mistake"?
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

komsomol ha scritto:Nw, which medal?

On the russian wiki (!) the left one is called "gold medal of the soviet peace fund" and the right "honour medal of soviet peace fund". So this last should fit with the paper.
But on two memorial website showing the same diploma than me, the awardees show the "gold medal"...
Guys,

I realise that my previous message may have been a bit ambiguous. Let's clear things up a bit:
. On Seb's pictures above, on the LEFT is the "Gold medal of the Soviet Peace Fund"; on the RIGHT is the "Honour badge of the Soviet Peace Fund".
. Soviet documents always mention precisely the nature of the award (certificate, diploma, badge, medal/order). In the present case, the document mentions "Honour Medal". It follows that the award that goes with it is the one shown on the LEFT in Seb's picture above.
I hope that things make more sense now [0008024

Marc
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello Marc, all is cristal clear, thank you!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Guys, got a small group conirming a lot of things, and I add others pictures about peace fund medals.

As you can see it, the honor medal comes with a number and the diplom is related.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Really a beauty Seb [264 This is the silver version of the medal, previously you show to us the gold version, so can you confirm that exist both versions?
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

The honor badge:
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Regaleco ha scritto:Really a beauty Seb [264 This is the silver version of the medal, previously you show to us the gold version, so can you confirm that exist both versions?
Well, another point to be investigated, but it seems these are two fabric variations.
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: Meritorious teacher (all republics)

Messaggio da komsomol »

Guys, I edited the title of this subject. I found another niche to collect: teachers awards. Another complicated filed because the reublican badges are scarce and I love them woth a named paper in order to "put a bit of flesh on metal"... and the federal honoured badge is expensive.

Here are some pieces I found recently.

First, a badge for meritorious teacher of USSR.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

A small ukrainian grouping: the known old-shape badge, but with a "senior teacher" badge in aluminium. The seller was proposing them separately. You know how I am, it was impossible to buy one without the other.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Meritorious teacher of Ukraine:

really cheap medal, but the doc is less seen:
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

This thread is becoming more and more interesting, thanks to you, Komsomol! These badges are simple, but not easy to find, in particular when paired to the document. It would be nice to have more insight about under what circumstances these awards were granted. [264 [50
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

The lastest find:

The Makarenko medal for distinguihsed pedagogical work. It is an ukrainian distinction, as his ribon indicates.
A.Makarenko was one of these pioneers of moderne pedagogy, for the soviet union before WW2.
Rispondi