Lettonia, distintivo per i 50 anni della Guardia.

Tutti i Distintivi e gli Znachok, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Rispondi
filo
Moderatore

Lettonia, distintivo per i 50 anni della Guardia.

Messaggio da filo »

Badge 50 Years Of The Latvian Guard.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Regaleco
Amministratore

Re: Lettonia, distintivo per i 50 anni della Guardia.

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Bellissimo Marse! E' il distintivo per i 50 anni del Reggimento dei fucilieri rossi lettoni! Sul web puoi trovare molte informazioni su questo storico reggimento dell'Armata Rossa, di mio aggiungo due foto fatte a Riga al monumento celebrativo che si trova appena fuori dal centro storico della città.
Tornando al tuo raro badge (che è del 1967) ti posso dire che ne esistono almeno due tipologie, con e senza rivetti; il tuo, di chiara fabbricazione Lettone, mi sembra assolutamente genuino. A Riga mi hanno chiesto un bel centone per acquistarlo e lo smalto era pure sbeccato!
20160916_175506.jpg
20160916_175533.jpg
Il monumento, che è una delle pochissime vestigia dell'occupazione sovietica rimaste, continua a suscitare polemiche sulla conservazione. E' proprio ora che mi metta a lavorare sul materiale fotografico delle Repubbliche Baltiche...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

[264
Regaleco ha scritto: Tornando al tuo raro badge (che è del 1967) ti posso dire che ne esistono almeno due tipologie, con e senza rivetti
Esatto, e giustamente come affermi, esiste anche questo tipo, (non mio), senza i gancetti.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Il tuo mi piace molto di più!
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Un badge meraviglioso.

Allora, permettetemi un paio di commenti. Prima cosa che noto, l'alfabeto, contenente una vecchia lettera cirillica poi eliminata dai Bolscevichi, un riferimento interessante al 1917, anno nel quale quella lettara (ѣ) era ancora in uso.

Altro ulteriore elemento che, in un certo senso, punta ad un primissimo elemento della Russia Sovietica. La spada. Dettaglio interessante è che proprio la spada, poi adottata dalla Cheka-GPU-OGPU-NKVD-MVD-KGB, comparve in una delle prime proposte per il simbolo di stato della RSFSR.

Il primo è il simbolo proposto, poi rifiutato da Lenin esattamente a causa della spada, e il secondo è quello adottato nel luglio del 1918.
leo.gif
kc.gif
Ovviamente però la spada in questo specifico caso ha un riferimento molto più diretto per i Fucilieri Rossi Lettoni, il cui distintivo dei tempi della guerra civile conteneva proprio una spada - spada che esisteva in tutte le precedenti versioni zariste (e in quelle successive nazionaliste) di questo secondo me bellissimo distintivo.
Latishskie strelki page021_004.jpg
Infine, ho trovato questo scan di quello che sembra essere un progetto poi accantonato per il distintivo commemorativo.
Proekt-znaka-Laty-shskih-strelkov.jpg
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Giovanni [hatt . Il distintivo di derivazione zarista (aquila sostituita dalla stella con martello e aratro) è splendido. Hai anche chiarito la presenza della spada in un distintivo dell'esercito, elemento che. come hai detto giustamente tu, di solito si ritrova nei badge degli organi di sicurezza dello stato.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Grazie, per le informazioni supplementari, perché in realta non si trova molto in rete. :arrow: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9B%D0 ... 0%BA%D0%B8

[50 :arrow: https://latvianhistory.com/tag/russian-civil-war/
Alfred

50 Years Lavian red riflemen badge

Messaggio da Alfred »

Short history from Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Riflemen)

Towards the end of the 19th century, Riga, the capital of Latvia, became one of the most industrialised cities in the Russian Empire. The Latvian Social Democratic Workers' Party (LSDRP) was well organised and its leading elements were increasingly sympathetic to the Bolsheviks by the time of the 1905 Revolution.

I World War
By April 1915, when the German Army was advancing into Latvian territory, some prominent Latvians, led by Jānis Goldmanis used their position in the Duma to call on the Tsar to establish all-Latvian battalions. As Germany was advancing into Latvia, they argued, such units would be particularly effective. Latvians knew the area and had high morale because despite the policy of Russification, Latvian nationalist sentiments were more anti-German.[1] At Jelgava two battalions of the Latvian Home Guard had already held back the German advance guard.

From 1915 to 1917, the Latvian Riflemen fought in the Russian army against the Germans in positions along the Daugava river. In 1916 Latvian battalions were transformed to regiments as conscription started among the local population. Also many new riflemen units were formed. In total eight combat and one reserve regiment were formed. In December 1916 and January 1917, the Latvian riflemen suffered heavy casualties in the month-long Christmas Battles, which began with a surprise attack on German positions during Christmas. Suffering heavy casualties, Latvian riflemen managed to break the German line of defence but the effort was wasted as the attack was not followed through. The Russian Army lost over 26,000 soldiers in the failed attack. The casualties included 9,000 Latvian riflemen, about a third of the total number at that time. The heavy casualties resulted in a strong resentment against the Russian generals and the Tsar among the riflemen. This resentment led to an increased support for the Bolsheviks, who were advocating an end to the war.

Red Latvian Riflemen
In May 1917 the Latvian Regiments transferred their loyalty to the Bolsheviks. They became known as Red Latvian Riflemen (Latvian: Latviešu sarkanie strēlnieki, Russian: красные латышские стрелки) and actively participated in the Russian Civil War. The Riflemen took an active part in the suppression of anti-Bolshevik uprisings in Moscow and Yaroslavl in 1918. They fought against Estonia, Denikin, Yudenich, and Wrangel. After victory in Oryol-Kromy operation (ru:Орловско-Кромское сражение) against Denikin in October 1919 division of Latvian Riflemen received the highest military recognition of that time: the Honorable Red Flag of VTsIK. Jukums Vācietis, formerly a colonel in the Latvian Rifles became the first commander-in-chief of the Red Army.

The Latvian Red Riflemen were instrumental in the attempt to establish Soviet rule in Latvia in 1919. They suffered great losses of personnel due to the decreasing popularity of Bolshevik ideas among the Latvian Riflemen and Latvians generally, and the majority were re-deployed to other fronts of the Russian Civil War. The remaining forces of the Red Army in Latvia were defeated by Baltic German volunteers under General von der Goltz and newly formed Latvian units initially under Colonel Kalpaks and later under Colonel Jānis Balodis, who were loyal to the Latvian Republic in western Latvia; by the Estonian Army including the North Latvian Brigade, and finally by a joint campaign of the Polish and new Latvian army in Latgale, south-eastern Latvia.

Following the 1920 peace treaty between Latvia and Bolshevist Russia, 11,395 former Red Riflemen returned to Latvia.[citation needed]

Other former Riflemen remained in Soviet Russia and rose to leadership positions in the Red Army, Bolshevik party, and Cheka. When the USSR occupied Latvia in 1940, many of the surviving Red Riflemen returned to Latvia.
Alfred

Re: 50 Years Latvian red riflemen badge

Messaggio da Alfred »

Here are the three versions of the badge "50 years Latvian red riflemen" I found.
The badge was founded in 1969, at the 50th aniversary.
I saw this badge very rarely.

Any more information? How many were produced?
Has anybody seen a document for that badge?

Andreas
GC*
Moderatore

Re: 50 Years Latvian red riflemen badge

Messaggio da GC* »

Alfred ha scritto: Here are the three versions of the badge "50 years Latvian red riflemen" I found.
The badge was founded in 1969, at the 50th aniversary.
I saw this badge very rarely.

Any more information? How many were produced?
Has anybody seen a document for that badge?

Andreas
Very nice to find out that there's a third version of this badge. Our very won filo has one of these in his collection (beginning of the thread). As I said in my first message earlier on I do find this badge incredibly beautiful. A very powerful symbolism and an extremely distinctive style. I do hope you'll soon find one to add to your home museum! [278
Rispondi