Soviet awards number tracing and research

La sezione dove puoi pubblicare i tuoi annunci - Prima di iniziare leggi il regolamento
Rispondi
Egorka

Soviet awards number tracing and research

Messaggio da Egorka »

Hello,

I though I will post it here. I am sure many of you already know this, but there maybe some others that don't.

There are 4 types of material that can be acquired.
Firstly, for military Soviet awards, I can make research by number for 25Euro for Register Card translated to English (you get photocopy of the document and English translation). Plus 10 Euro for citation translated to English (this is really the most interesting stuff). In any case if the award cannot be traced it costs nothing for you, so there is not risk there. In most cases it takes 7-15 days to get the results. But every such research is individual and the outcome may vary depending on many factors.

Secondly, for officers you can additionally request Service Registration Card, where the you can see service record (units, periods, other remarks on f.ex. captivity, etc.). The price and conditions as above - 25Euro.

The third option available for officers is Personal File, with much more information and a photo in most cases. It gives much information on the award recipient. But it is not cheap. The minimal price is 210Euro. For this you get photocopy of the Personal File and a couple of pages translated. If you want to translate more - it will cost more. Since the size of individual Personal File is unpredictable, it is not possible to say the price. But this is heavy stuff, and we can talk about it later, shell you be interested and satisfied with other deliveries.

And the fourth point: I can also make additional research on the person and his unit, trying to collect some relevant info. The time I use on this doesn't cost you anything ( I find doing such research fascinating). But translation of the documents (if I find any) will cost per page from 5 (little to translate) to 25Euro (for heavy stuff). If we do this, I will first let you know what is available, so that you can choose self if you want me to translate or not (again no risk for you). I am not really much after money here, but mainly interested in the historical aspect of it. Just think it would be fair if some of my used time is compensated. You can see some research examples on this forum for awards in my collection. For payment I have PayPal.

Kind regards / Igor
-= Archival research Service for Soviet awards. PM if interested. =- [50
Alvarez

Re: Soviet awards number tracing and research

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hello everybody!!

Although I do not usually participate in the forum I would like to write about my experience in research and translation service offered by Egorka.

The service is very professional, he gets the papers fast, offer different types of research and the price is suitable.

I recommend it to everyone.

Best regards
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

[chick
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

Still relevant. The prices are a little higher now though. PM if interested.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Yes, I have noticed that other researchers have raised prices simultaneously...
But perhaps you are doing common front (common cause, sign), as do the oil companies? [00060034

But do not try a little ashamed to ask so much, to translate two pages of Russian Cyrillic, [notok then how I should ask me to translate 'The Divine Comedy' from the Tuscan vulgar in your language? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

Hey Marse! :)
The translation price remained the same. Only the research part is higher.
What do you want to know? Maybe I can help without you needing to pay?
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Igor,

I don't need anything, but I think it's appropriate for you to read the. :arrow: MARKET REGULATION SECTION

-Gli annunci devono sempre riportare il prezzo che si intende realizzare

- L’amministrazione e lo staff invitano a diffidare fortemente dall’acquistare oggetti offerti tramite messaggi privati o “sotto banco”, non potendo garantire il principio di trasparenza del prezzo e di chiarezza sulle eventuali problematiche o incongruenze che l’oggetto potrebbe presentare.

:!: The seller must always make clear the price of the object for sale, and as in your case, the details of the prices of the service offered,
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

Oh, I see. Thanks for pointing out.
The price for the register is 35€ and Service Record is 45€. All prices include translation.
[hatt
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Egorka ha scritto:Oh, I see. Thanks for pointing out.
The price for the register is 35€ and Service Record is 45€. All prices include translation.
[hatt
Perfect Igor, [264

Nothing personal, but it was so right, now who wants to can freely choose.
I have no doubt about who is the best, (and I'll keep it for myself, not to harm you all), doing research for ten years my orders, and trying a little all you, including various outsider: Norm, Artem etc.

With rispect,
filo
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

filo ha scritto: I have no doubt about who is the best...
I rush to take it as a compliment! [146
:D
Seriously speaking, there is not necessarily "best" in research. Different people have their own strong sides.
Someone is cheap. Someone is thorough. Someone is good making a story. Someone is good identifying fakes.
So depending on your particular need you may think someone is better, than the others. [hatt
Rispondi