Soviet military award research

La sezione dove puoi pubblicare i tuoi annunci - Prima di iniziare leggi il regolamento
Rispondi
Auke
Contatta:

Soviet military award research

Messaggio da Auke »

Hi all,

Several forum members have asked my to advertise my research service here, so here it goes. The service offered is for all Soviet-era military orders and medals from 1941 to 1991 (including the 1985 jubilee OPW).

The research usually takes approximately 1 to 2 weeks. If multiple record cards or service records to one person are found, you will get copies of them all at no extra charge. If a certain document can't be found, you will receive a refund. All prices are in US dollars. If I don't know you, payment is due in advance. I accept PayPal (PayPal fees are included in the prices) and bank transfers.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECORD CARDS
  • Record card (via serial number) -- $25
  • Record card (via the name of the recipient) -- $20
CITATIONS

Most wartime award citations can be found in the Podvig Naroda database. If the citation is not online, the fee is as follows:
  • Citation for WW2-era Army and Air Force awards, long-service awards, and wound awards (both wartime and postwar) -- $25
  • Citation for other post-WW2 awards -- $35
SERVICE RECORDS
  • At the moment only available for Army and Air Force officers. Comes with a close-up of the recipient's photo (if available) -- $20
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dichiaro di aver letto e compreso le regole del mercato del forum RKKA.
Rispondi