ORB N°130832

Tutti gli Ordini e le Decorazioni associate ai Titoli, Militari o Civili, dell'URSS
Rispondi
filo
Moderatore

ORB N°130832

Messaggio da filo »

Ovvia, si prova a ricominciare... [110.gif

ORB N° 130832, di recente acquisizione, provenienza Lituania, la kolodka è stata tolta, sostituendola con una vite posteriormente saldata.

Sinceramente, questo tipo di Ordini mi piacciono molto, mi intrigano :lol: e mi danno anche delle ottime senzazioni se si deve effettuare la loro ricerca.
009.jpg

005.jpg

11.jpg
3.jpg
8.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Regaleco
Amministratore

Re: ORB N° 130832

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Annosa questione Marse... sarà una modifica fatta ad arte per simulare uno "screwback" oppure un adattamento pratico fatto, ad esempio, da un carrista per rendere la decorazione più portabile?
Di solito quando manca l'appiccagnolo tendo a pensare ad una modifica "truffaldina" , la certezza è comunque impossibile da avere. Resta un bel pezzo, i residui di doratura sul bordo al verso mi mandano sempre in visibilio.
Il seriale promette bene, facile che sia una citazione "combat" sul finire della guerra, fosse un carrista [110.gif ....
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Sono propenso più per la modifica per portabilità, perché per fare la modifica è stata utilizzata una volgarissima vite a testa conica, simpatico anche lo screw back, piu piccolo di diametro, e in lamierino sottile.
Eppoi come vedi non mi sono svenato per averlo, per fortuna le brutte immagini hanno tenuto alla larga i buyers, ma non me. ;)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
128VAM

Messaggio da 128VAM »

complimenti Marse, il pezzo mi piace e la filettatura usurata della vite mi fa pensare che la modifica sia molto datata.
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

Super!!! [197
-= Archival research Service for Soviet awards. PM if interested. =- [50
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Molto bella Filo complimenti [278
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
airfix
Moderatore

Messaggio da airfix »

filo ha scritto:Sono propenso più per la modifica per portabilità, perché per fare la modifica è stata utilizzata una volgarissima vite a testa conica, simpatico anche lo screw back, piu piccolo di diametro, e in lamierino sottile.
Eppoi come vedi non mi sono svenato per averlo, per fortuna le brutte immagini hanno tenuto alla larga i buyers, ma non me. ;)
Bravo filo
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

ORB 130832 Mikhailov.jpg
Record card

Order booklet nr. 310398

1. Last name: Mikhailov
2. First name and patronymic: Arkady Nikolayevich
3. Military rank: Senior Sergeant
4. Sex: Male
5. Year of birth: 1913
6. Place of birth: City of Novosibirsk
7. Party membership (since which year): Member of the Communist Party since 1944
8. Education: Elementary
9. Nationality: Russian
10. Since which year in the Red Army: From May 1941 to October 1945
11. Place of service (name of the unit) and position occupied at the time of the award: Commander of an artillery piece of the 208th Guards Light Artillery Regiment, 7th Guards Light Artillery Brigade
12. Current place of service and position: Temporarily unemployed
13. Home address of the awardee: 8 Standartnaya Street, apartment 2, city of Minsk

14. List of all awards received:

Cattura.JPG

Signature of the awardee: [signed]

I confirm the correctness of the data and the signature of the awardee (position and signature):

Military commissar of the Stalin Raion
Major [signed] /Abreimov/
November 20, 1945

filo
Moderatore

Re: ORB N°130832

Messaggio da filo »

Order Of the 5th Army

November 4, 1944 – Nr. 0146/N – Operational Army

On behalf of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, for the exemplary execution of combat missions at the front in the struggle with the German invaders and the valor and bravery displayed in the process, I award:

The Order of the Red Banner to:

7. Guards Senior Sergeant Arkady Mikhailovich Mikhailov, commander of an artillery piece of the 208th Guards Light Artillery Regiment, 7th Vilnius Guards Light Artillery Brigade

Commanding officer of the 5th Army
Guards Lieutenant General [signed] /Shafranov/

Member of the Army’s Military Council
Major General [signed] /I. Ponomaryov/

Chief of staff of the 5th Army
Major General [signed] /Prikhodko/

Chief of the Army’s Personnel Section
Lieutenant Colonel [signed] /Krylov/
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Award sheet

1. Last name, first name, and patronymic: Mikhailov, Arkady Mikhailovich
2. Rank: Guards Senior Sergeant
3. Position and unit: Commander of an artillery piece of the 208th Guards Light Artillery Regiment, 7th Vilnius Guards Light Artillery Brigade

Nominated for: Order of the Red Banner

4. Year of birth: 1913
5. Nationality: Russian
6. Party affiliation: Not a member
7. Participation in the Civil War, the subsequent combat actions to defend the USSR, and the Patriotic War (where and when): Since July 1943 on the Western and 3rd Belorussian Fronts
8. Wounds and contusions received during the Patriotic War: No
9. Since when in the Red Army: Since 1941
10. Drafted by which military commissariat: Military Commissariat of the Stalin Raion, city of Minsk
11. Previous awards (for which achievements): Medal for Courage in September 1943 and Order of the Red Star in June 1944
12. Permanent home address of the prospective awardee and his family’s address: _______________

Brief, concrete description of his feat of arms or achievements:

On July 21, 1944, our troops established a small bridgehead on the western bank of the Neman River near the town of Darsūniškis. A large number of enemy troops repeatedly attacked our units in an attempt to drive our troops into the Neman. In order to repel the enemy tank attack, the 208th Guards Light Artillery Regiment’s 1st Battalion was ordered to cross the river. Subjected to heavy mortar and machine-gun fire, comrade Mikhailov, a gun commander in the 3rd Battery, was the first to put his artillery piece across the river. Three times enemy aircraft attempted to prevent the crossing, but nevertheless the gun was put across the river. The gun was manhandled into position to fire over open sights. An enemy force consisting of 50 tanks and a regiment of infantry then launched an attack with the aim of driving our troops into the Neman. Comrade Mikhailov’s gun engaged in an unequal battle and with just a few shells it set three enemy heavy tanks ablaze. The attack foundered and the tanks turned back. During the second attack Mikhailov was delivering fire along with gun layer Nurgazin; the rest of their crew had been taken out of action. This attack was repelled as well. Observing the heroic battle between Guards Senior Sergeant Mikhailov’s gun and the German tanks, our infantry, inspired by his heroism, mercilessly wiped out the infantrymen who were abandoned by the enemy tanks. Our units firmly consolidated their positions and the bridgehead is now firmly held by our units.

For the bravery, steadfastness, and heroism he displayed in unequal combat with the German invaders (tanks) on the western banks of the Neman River, Guards Senior Sergeant Mikhailov deserves the Order of the Red Star.

Commanding officer of the 208th Guards Light Artillery Regiment
Guards Major [signed] /Mironov/

He deserves the Order of the Red Banner.

Commanding officer of the 7th Vilnius Guards Light Artillery Brigade
Guards Colonel [signed] /Zhevnov/
August 15, 1944

He deserves the Order of the Red Banner.

Commanding officer of the 4th Shock Army
Guards Major General of the Artillery [signed] /Rozhanovich/
August 22, 1944

He deserves to be awarded the Order of the Red Banner.

Artillery commander of the 5th Army
Major General of the Artillery [signed] /Fyodorov/
September 21, 1944

By Order of the 5th Army nr. 0146/N of November 4, 1944 awarded the Order of the Red Banner.

Chief of the 2nd Section of the Personnel Department of the 5th Army
Major of the Administrative Service [signed] /Kobylyakov/
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

The view to the bridgehead on the western side of Neman river near Darsūniškis.
And the record in Combat Diary for 21 July shortly describing the actions of 208th GLAR on the western bank of Neman.
73634230.jpg
73634237.jpg
xxx440721.jpg
00000256bis.jpg
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Egorka ha scritto:The view to the bridgehead on the western side of Neman river near Darsūniškis.
And the record in Combat Diary for 21 July shortly describing the actions of 208th GLAR on the western bank of Neman.

Igor, thanks! [264 [278 for this your spontaneous addition.
These are the things that I appreciate most, and I will gladly repay your favor, asking you to do my other ORB research :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30964
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

You are welcome! The pleasure was mine, Filo!!! :)
Great citation!
Rispondi