HSU Stella d'Eroe dell'Unione Sovietica

Tutti gli Ordini e le Decorazioni associate ai Titoli, Militari o Civili, dell'URSS
Airon
Amministratore

Re: HSU Stella d'Eroe dell'Unione Sovietica

Messaggio da Airon »

Lapa ha scritto:It is known that some Marshals did have several sets, the recordman for that being, of course, Leonid Ilich [icon_246
Leonid aka "Mr. i have several of each" :roll:

I agree with you on the several set option.
Another question i have to ask: what do you think about the rumors about wearer's copies?
Thanks
Airon
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Well, Airon, you'll have to precise your question a little more, if you don't mind [137

Marc
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Lapa ha scritto:Well, Airon, you'll have to precise your question a little more, if you don't mind [137

Marc
Of course i don't mind :)
First of all: are they official production or private production?
I have heard both the voice but i tend to dislike the first one. Are there in the wild any proof of an official production?

I take advantage of you also to ask another question (but not about wearer's copies): numbered suspensions... are HSU suspension all numbered, only some or only some variations?

Thanks
Airon
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Airon,

Let me start in reverse order, then [110.gif

As far as I know, only suspensions of the first type were numbered, and the numbers on the suspension does not correspond to the number on the star. Here are a few examples:
  • Star / Suspension
    614 / 605
    705 / 7?0
    751 / 722
    893 / ?52
    981 / 140
    990 / 149
I am not sure what we can deduce from these figures [137

Marc
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Lapa ha scritto: As far as I know, only suspensions of the first type were numbered, and the numbers on the suspension does not correspond to the number on the star.
Nice!
So only first type numbered. [50

I wonder now about the meaning of this numbers... they are clearly stamped with the same style as the star serial number so i doubt they pretend to be maker's marks (or to have that function) or other types of identifiers we use to see in some of the orders.
Can this be a revoked star-suspension matching policy occurred after production of parts? Or a double factor registration of the award (used or not?)?

Thank you very much
Airon

Bene!
Quindi solo il primo tipo ha le sospensioni numerate. [50

Mi chiedo però quale sia il significato di quei numeri, sono chiaramente impressi nello stesso carattere di quelli presenti sulle stelle quindi dubito che questi abbiano un qualsivoglia significato (o funzione) simile agli identificatori usati dai mastri di zecca che siamo soliti osservare in certi tipi di ordine.
E' possibile che possa trattarsi di un regolamento non applicato che prevedesse di accoppiare le due parti con lo stesso numero? Oppure un fattore di registrazione a due vie (magari usato o magari no)?

Grazie mille
Airon
mirco

Messaggio da mirco »

Confesso la mia lacuna.....l'inglese non lo mastico, però penso di non essere il solo, un sunto del tutto si potrebbe avere [0008024 [0008024
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

mirco ha scritto:Confesso la mia lacuna.....l'inglese non lo mastico, però penso di non essere il solo, un sunto del tutto si potrebbe avere [0008024 [0008024
Tranquillo, pian pianino traduciamo tutto ;)
mirco

Messaggio da mirco »

Grazie...........mi arrangio solo con il francese........ [00016009 [00016009
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Gibelli Primo, (Джибелли Примо Анжелович) Comandante Pilota (ORB-Lenin-HSU) :arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28317
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
Rispondi