ORS 118386

Tutti gli Ordini e le Decorazioni associate ai Titoli, Militari o Civili, dell'URSS
Rispondi
Alvarez

ORS 118386

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hello everybody!!

I am going to show you one of my favourite Order of Red Star, s/n 118386.

It was won near Stalingrad by a political commisar called Nikolay Andreevich Matveichuk.

Description of the personal feat or merits:

"During the fighting for Stalingrad and during the destruction of the Germano-Fascist forces in the Stalingrad region, comrade MATVEICHUK being a political officer of the unit, timely and in a determined manner directed communists, Comsomol members and others towards achievement of the political and military objectives. Comrade MATVEICHUK was every day in touch with both the command and the troops on the field, and by engaging the communist, Comsomol members and the other active soldiers he elevated to the proper height the moral of the regiment troops during the fights for villages Peschanva, Voroponovo and Sadovaya, admited to the Communist party 22 new members. Comrade MATVEICHUK multiple times presented and explained the political and military
objectives of the Red Army to the field troops and the command.
As the result of the properly organised political work among the troops, the regiment reached it’s objectives, which resulted in suppression of 7 enemy batteries,
destruction of more than 30 pillboxes, and 65 enemy shelters. Major MATVEICHUK is recomended for the order "RED STAR"."

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
filo
Moderatore

Re: ORS 118386

Messaggio da filo »

Alvarez, [278
Star with an important history, thanks a lot for sharing it.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
ruiz

Re: ORS 118386

Messaggio da ruiz »

Stalingrad...political office....Awesome!!!!!!!!! [22
Rispondi