ORS 31526

Tutti gli Ordini e le Decorazioni associate ai Titoli, Militari o Civili, dell'URSS
Rispondi
Alvarez

ORS 31526

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hello,

Order of red star serial number 31526. Awarded to Vladimir Yakovlevich Polivoda, flight engineer of Moscow Special Aviation Group of Civil Aviation Fleet on 10/02/1942.

Description of the personal feat or merits:

"POLIVODA VLADIMIR YAKOVLEVICH has been flying as flight engineer on “Douglas” airplane with 4th Squadron of Special Aviation Group since the beginning of Patriotic war. The plane serviced by POLIVODA has not had a single take off delay. Excellently mastering the equipment, comrade POLIVODA has been participating in combat sorties executing the orders of General Staff of the Red Army - scoring 781 flight hours.
In October, November, and December 1941, he participated in the operation at Leningrad front providing for the besieged LENIN’s city and it’s defenders.
Took part in 250 combat sorties flying on “Douglas” airplane in the condition of high enemy activity and complicated weather conditions. Comrade POLIVODA provided for permanent hardware readiness for take off in difficult field and winter conditions.
In January 1942, comrade POLIVODA, ensuring reliable operation of the machine, conducted six (6) very important combat night sorties providing for airborne landing operation on the territory controlled by Germans. In total he has executed eight (8) night sorties behind enemy line.
I recommend comrade POLIVODA for the order of “Red Star”".
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Regaleco
Amministratore

Re: ORS 31526

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Wow Alvarez, super red star order and amazing nagradnoi list! Probably the "Douglas" airplane is a Douglas A-20 Havoc, a United States light bomber that comes from the Lend-Lease program. [264
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Alvarez, superb Star, [257
Thank you very much for having posted it on our forum. [50
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

Amazing order and gorgeous combat citation, Alvarez! [278
Alvarez

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hello everybody,

Yes it is good order and citation, it is a pity the state of enamel. Anyway it is one of the favorite ones of my collection.

Best regards
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

Nice one !

Here is the plane.

An
Douglas_A-20G_Havoc.jpg
dreas
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Egorka

Messaggio da Egorka »

The Moscow Special Aviation Group of Civil Aviation Fleet was formed on 23 June 1941 with the task of conducting special tasks assigned by the Supreme Command.
Here is the group photo. [hatt
Look, can you see POLIVODA?
373373_46d5056cc5c4d0244bf601da7b2db793.jpg
-= Archival research Service for Soviet awards. PM if interested. =- [50
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

250 combat missions on Leningrad front are to many sorties , and in the worst months of the war.
Rispondi