Museo del aria e del spazio - aeroporto di Paris Le Bourget

Fotografie e reportage di musei, monumenti, cimiteri di guerra, mostre o esposizioni
Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Museo del aria e del spazio - aeroporto di Paris Le Bourget

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello gentlemen, a few picture of a new permanent exhibit. This museum is nearly my second home. Tell me if you want more acurate pictures of a thing or another.
This room has opened this spring, re-using artefacts from an ancient museum (in Les Andelys, Normandie) dedicated to the Normandie Niemen fighter regiment. The russian bank Zenit paid the refurbishment.

http://www.pyperpote.tonsite.biz/listin ... &Itemid=58

Still a funny detail to note in those times of expensive anti-russian diplomacy laid by our gorvernment! Also, the photos in this link are by far better than mine!
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Re: Museo del aria e del spazio - aeroporto di Paris Le Bour

Messaggio da komsomol »

THe gold star: but I'm unsure it is genuine: oxydation and fingers traces, crude soldering of loop on star...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Ultima modifica di komsomol il mer ago 19, 2015 12:18 pm, modificato 1 volta in totale.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Our rare - in genuine condition ! order of Liberation, and the rarer again diploma:
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

The orders exhibit:
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

komsomol ha scritto:THe gold star: but I'm unsure it is genuine: oxydation and fingers traces, crude soldering of loop on star...
The star and the suspension could be genuine, the connecting ring definitely not.
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

komsomol ha scritto:Our rare - in genuine condition ! order of Liberation, and the rarer again diploma:
and a Giraud Croix de Guerre [argh
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Nice [264
Thanks for share [278
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Lapa ha scritto:
komsomol ha scritto:THe gold star: but I'm unsure it is genuine: oxydation and fingers traces, crude soldering of loop on star...
The star and the suspension could be genuine, the connecting ring definitely not.
Marc, on the forst picture: the flashlight reveals some traces of red oxydation... impossible on solid gold, isn't it? Looks like an oxydized gold washing on a ferrous metal...
Rispondi