Medaglia per l'espansione del complesso petrolchimico Sib.

Tutte le Medaglie, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Alfred

Medaglia per l'espansione del complesso petrolchimico Sib.

Messaggio da Alfred »

Complete name:
Medal for the Tapping of the Subsoil and Expansion of the Petrochemical Complex of Western Siberia
Medaglia per la prospezione mineraria e l'espansione del complesso petrolchimico della Siberia occidentale
What do you think about this ones:

best regards
Andreas

weight: 16,3 gramm
measuments: 32,12 x 2,65 mm
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Ultima modifica di Alfred il dom set 14, 2014 5:27 pm, modificato 2 volte in totale.
Alfred

Re: Petrochemical Complex of Western Siberia

Messaggio da Alfred »

and the second one

weight: 16,5 gramm
measuments: 32,09 x 2,72 mm
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Nice couple of medals Alfred [264
Do you also have the doc?

Measures should be:
Diameter -. 31,96 - 32,14mm
Thickness - 2,6 - 2,78mm
Weight with coupling ring - 16.595 to 17.195
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

My goodness, Andreas, are you getting these medals in lots? I am after a westen siberia since years now, and you come with handful of them!
Again, the medals are very bright, which is not unusual for these recent productions, therefore extremely difficult to show in photographs. But I think they are well preserved originals. Thank you for posting them.

Capperi, Andreas, ma tu trovi queste medaglie all'ingrosso? Sto cercando una Western Siberia da anni ormai, e tu le mostri a manciate! Di nuovo, le medaglie sono molto lucide, cosa non rara in queste produzioni relativamente recenti, perciò molto difficili da mostrare in fotografie. Ma penso siano originali, davvero ben conservati. Grazie per averli mostrati
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

As the previous medals, good again Andreas! Always imho, good them both!
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Andreas,

It looks like when it rains, it poors in your neighborhood [22

Same request as in the thread about the Non-Black Earth medal: additional scans turned 90 degrees each time.

Marc
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

more pictures of the second medal
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

the last pictures of the second medal
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

and more pictures of the first medal
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

and the last pictures of the first medal
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Images are not always sharp (not easy to take a picture of this medal) but the details, gild and suspension ring denote a genuine medal in both cases, always in my opinion.
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

This morning I meet a friend for breakfast (all you can eat) in a small cafe.
Weather was fine, the sun was shining and the cafe was good.

We talked about the important things of live: politics, sex, women, ......... :roll:
No, of course not. :D

This was the result of the meeting.

best regards
Andreas
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Alfred ha scritto:This morning I meet a friend for breakfast (all you can eat) in a small cafe.
Weather was fine, the sun was shining and the cafe was good.

We talked about the important things of live: politics, sex, women, ......... :roll:
No, of course not. :D

This was the result of the meeting.

best regards
Andreas
I want this kind of breakfast too! :)
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

We identified 3 different "Transforming the Non-Black Earth of the RSFSR" medals

See this post:
http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29211

1) round ring (details of the medal are a little bit blury), medal covered with clear varnish like the soviet arctic medal
2) round ring with V-incision in the ring (details of the medal are a little bit blury)
3) round ring (the size of the ring is a bit wider) and the details are crisper (see picture) and the gold washing is a little bit different

We identified 2 different "Transforming the Non-Black Earth of the RSFSR" medals

See this post:
http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29212

1) less details in the tower construction left to the hammer (see picture)
2) more details in the tower construction left to the hammer (see picture)

On the next military show I ask a few collectors what they think about the different variations.

best regards
Andreas
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

may i receive an invitation for this kind of meetings? [icon_246 [278
Bill Garvy

Messaggio da Bill Garvy »

Document for the Medal (smooth cover smaller variation) and Medal for the Development of the Petrochemical Complex of Western Siberia awarded to Anatoliy Nikitovich Korobkin on March 15th, 1990, facsimile signature of the Secretary (Chistoplyasov) of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR.
Bill Garvy
Chicago, Illinois

"Morior Invictus!"
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Beautiful piece [278
I like the doc..
Bill Garvy

Document for the Medal and Medal for the Development of the Petrochemical Complex of Western Siberia issued to Ivan Mikhailovich Chistyakov on August 1st, 1980, facsimile signature of the Secretary (Neshkov) of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR.

Order Book (#L064900) issued November 10th, 1985 & Order of the Badge of Honor, #1518292, awarded to Ivan Mikhailovich Chistyakov on October 31st, 1985.
Bill Garvy
Chicago, Illinois

"Morior Invictus!"
rocketscientist
Moderatore

That's a nice, amazing set, Bill! [1495
Congrats!
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Another impressive set Bill!
Bill Garvy

Thank you, gentlemen. . .
Bill Garvy
Chicago, Illinois

"Morior Invictus!"
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Re: Medaglia per l'espansione del complesso petrolchimico Sib.

La medaglia per lo sviluppo del complesso petrolchimico della Siberia Occidentale e' sempre stata, per me, una medaglia tra le più' difficili da giudicare, per cui finora non avevo mai osato tentarne l'acquisto. Con tutti i falsi che hai, direte voi, proprio con questa ti metti a fare lo schizzinoso? Cosa volete, misteri dell'animo umano.
Approfittando dell'opportunità di prenderla da un venditore particolarmente serio e affidabile, che già' in altre occasioni aveva dimostrato comprensione per i miei ripensamenti e si era ripreso indietro la merce senza rancore, ho deciso di correre il rischio, ed eccola qui.
Buone condizioni, forse troppo per non sospettare che non sia mai stata assegnata, seppure con qualche inizio di cedimento della doratura soprattutto sul reverse. L'anello di sospensione e' significativamente diverso da quello degli esemplari postati più' indietro in questo topic, e per questo infatti sono un po' dubbioso. Difficilissima da fotografare per quanto e' lucida, spero che da queste immagini possiate farvi la vostra opinione, che vi invito a condividere in questo thread.

I considered the medal for the development of the petrochemical complex of Western Siberia one among the most difficult to judge, reason why I never wanted to risk on a purchase. With all the fakes you have got so far, you might say, why to be scared of getting one more? I just can't tell, mysteries of the human mind.
However, having had the opportunity to buy one from a reliable and serious seller, who in past circumstances was so open minded to accept returns due to second thoughts of mine, holding no grudge, I finally decided to try, and here it is.
Good conditions, maybe too good for thinking it was ever awarded, it shows gilding peeling off at some spots, especially on the reverse. The suspension ring seems significantly different from the examples posted above in this very topic and this may rise some doubts. Sorry but Its brightness makes taking good pictures very difficult, nevertheless I hope they are sufficient for making up your opinion, which I encourage to share in this thread.

w-IMG_0001.jpg
w-IMG_0005.jpg
w-IMG_0008.jpg
w-IMG_0013.jpg
w-IMG_0014.jpg
128VAM

Messaggio da 128VAM »

premesso che questa è una medaglia che non possiedo e quindi esprimo un mio giudizio più teorico che pratico.
Pur coi limiti che le fotografie di queste medaglie spesso hanno ( sono lucide e sparano troppo), dico che a me la medaglia di Sergio piace e particolari come anello, doratura, definizione mi sembrano corretti. [264
Regaleco
Amministratore

Messaggio da Regaleco »

Concordo con 128VAM, non trovo un particolare fuori posto. La doratura poi è pressoché perfetta. Interessante il discorso fatto da Alfred sulle varianti, sembra proprio che ne esistano due tipi: una con la base della torre di estrazione vicino alla testa del martello ed una senza.
LUIGI DE SANTIS

Messaggio da LUIGI DE SANTIS »

Un probabile falso
Vi sottopongo questa medaglia per l'espansione del complesso petrochimico in Siberia. Ho molte perplessità in quanto a differenza della versione qui indicata come "buona" questa, pur se con un dettaglio particolarmente curato, paragonabile con le autentiche, si può notare:
- il fondo è perfettamente liscio (non leggermente puntinato come l'autentica)
- la doratura è leggermente più fredda
- l'anello è più sottile e a sezione tonda
- al dritto le lettere, pur se dettagliate, risultano più addossate l'una all'altra.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Rispondi