Uniformi dei Forestali Sovietici - Galleria Fotografica

Uniformi, Berretti, Elmetti ed Equipaggiamento dell'Armata Rossa ed Organizzazioni Civili o Politiche
Rispondi
Airon
Amministratore

Uniformi dei Forestali Sovietici - Galleria Fotografica

Messaggio da Airon »

Ecco qui una galleria di fotografie del Servizio Forestale dell'URSS.

Innanzitutto una breve descrizione del corpo
With a third of the world's forested area, the Soviet Union has long led all countries in the production of logs and sawn timber. Although Siberia and the Soviet Far East hold 75 percent of the country's total reserves, they accounted for only about 35 percent of timber output in the mid-1980s. The forests of the northern European part of the Russian Republic have supplied timber products to the major population centers for centuries, and the timber industry of the region is better organized and more efficient than that east of the Urals. In addition, the European pine and fir forests grow in denser stands and yield a generally superior product than the vast forests of the east, where the less desirable larch predominates. With the construction of some of the world's largest wood-processing centers in eastern Siberia and the Soviet Far East, and with the opening of the Baykal-Amur Main Line in 1989, the timber industry of the eastern regions was greatly advanced (see The Baykal-Amur Main Line , ch. 14).

The Soviet timber industry, which in 1986 employed roughly 454,000 workers, has had a long history of low productivity and excessive waste. Because of inadequate processing capacity, output of wood pulp, newsprint, paper, cardboard, plywood, and other wood products was scandalously low, considering the size of the Soviet Union's timber resources and its perennial position as the world leader in roundwood and sawed timber production. By the mid-1980s, the country appeared to have made substantial progress in achieving greater balance in its wood products mix. In 1986, for example, the production of pulp (9 million tons) was nearly four times the 1960 output (2.3 million tons), paper production (6.2 million tons) was almost three times higher, and cardboard output (4.6 million tons) was roughly five times the 1960 level. Nevertheless, in 1986 the Soviet Union ranked only fourth in world paper and cardboard production, with only one-sixth the output of either the United States or Japan. A high percentage of the roundwood harvest was used in the form of unprocessed logs and firewood, which remained an important fuel in the countryside.

In addition to their wood products, the north European, Siberian, and Far Eastern forests are important for their animal resources. Fur exports have long been an important source of hard currency (see Glossary). Although trapping continued to be widely practiced in the 1980s, fur farming, set up soon after the Bolshevik Revolution, accounted for most of the country's production of mink, sable, fox, and other fine furs.

One of the significant accomplishments of Soviet forestry has been the successful effort to restore and maintain production through reforestation of areas where overfelling had occurred. In 1986 alone, restoration work on 2.2 million hectares was completed, which included planting trees on 986,000 hectares. In the same year, nearly 1.7 million hectares of trees that had been planted as seedlings reached commercial maturity. In addition, some 109,000 hectares of shelterbelts were planted along gullies, ravines, sand dunes, and pastureland. This policy of conservation, in place for several decades, helped fight wind erosion and preserved soil moisture.

Data as of May 1989

Read more at http://www.mongabay.com/history/soviet_ ... estry.html
Poi un prospetto riepilogativo di gradi e mostrine.
forestry.gif
Ed una più consistente fonte per lo studio dell'uniformistica della forestale, http://www.vedomstva-uniforma.ru/mundir ... index.html .

E poi qualche prima immagine non datata.
forest1961.jpg
forest2961.jpg
__________0__.jpg
Les151.jpg
43.jpg
6.jpg
1168547993_13.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Re: Galleria Fotografica - Forestali

Messaggio da Airon »

E ora qualcosa di più consistente, con data certa:
RIAN_47865.jpg
datata 01.05.1983
RIAN_70937.jpg
datata 01.08.1981 - bellissima foto che documenta l'uso di uniformi per il personale femminile
RIAN_82450.jpg
datata 01.06.1979
RIAN_460797.jpg
datata 01.09.1989
RIAN_641573.jpg
datata 01.05.1986 - Non la classica uniforme blu da fatica ma una diversa
RIAN_64531.jpg
datata 01.06.1980
RIAN_885602.jpg
datata 01.08.1983
RIAN_50405.jpg
datata 03.06.1982
RIAN_12397.jpg
datata 14.08.1979
RIAN_537809.jpg
datata 01.06.1979
RIAN_722666.jpg
datata 01.07.1972
RIAN_590538.jpg
datata 01.06.1975
RIAN_800575.jpg
datata 01.07.1973 - Questa mi sembra davvero degna di nota. Guardate le tipologie di fregio.
RIAN_615414.jpg
datata 01.10.1974

Fonte: RIA Novosti
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Ed ora un particolare interessante. Forestali sì, ma guardate il medagliere di questo! [argh
Alexander Surkov Maksimovic. 1985.jpg
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Qualche ulteriore particolare delle mostrine.
Dinastiya_Alehinyh2.jpg
Dinastiya_Alehinyh1.jpg
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Passiamo poi ad un veterano con un medagliere..numeroso ma un po' "particolare".. Si possono infatti riconoscere un Ordine di Lenin, in Ordine di Stalin, un Anniversariale della Rivoluzione d'Ottobre ed una simil-Bandiera Rossa..tutte rilasciate dal KPRF [icon_246
65597_900.jpg
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Ed infine, qualche altro materiale per lo studio:

Una fotografia originale:
_____6.jpg

Un manifesto di propaganda:
10_6.jpg

E questo tratta da un film "V kvadrate 45"
Una "smokejumper" e un forestale.
lesnika.jpg
lasnika2.jpg
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Questo argomento è frutto di una lunga ricerca effettuata in un lungo periodo di tempo, viene ora proposta in una versione riordinata [264
Date anche un'occhiata all'appena sfornata ricerca sui fregi della forestale, http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=29758 [278
Airon
Amministratore

Re: Uniformi dei Forestali Sovietici - Galleria Fotografica

Messaggio da Airon »

Le due foto più significative per me sono quella dell'insegnante con il cappello bianco (che non è documentato) e il reparto aereo che mescola simbologia aeroflot e forestali.

Non ho riportato fotografie degli smokejumpers perchè a quanto ho visto sono privi di simbologie particolari, ma ci tengo a dire che è proprio l'URSS ad aver inventato (1936) questa specializzazione che mescola il paracadutismo alla lotta agli incendi.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Aggiungo qualche dettaglio delle uniformi.

Innanzitutto i ricami da manica.
$(KGrHqZHJBwFG-15d19dBR2EW8JS(w~~60_12.JPG
160550.jpg

Passiamo poi ai bottoni.
Les (1)-900x800.JPG
Les (2)-900x800.JPG
paesani

Messaggio da paesani »

Complimenti Airon.
Essendomi interesato anche io sel servizio forestale dell'URSS, mi rendo conto che hai fatto veramente un bel lavoro di ricerca.
grazie
Rispondi