New book: Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings

Uniformi, Berretti, Elmetti ed Equipaggiamento dell'Armata Rossa ed Organizzazioni Civili o Politiche
Rispondi
Stewart
Contatta:

New book: Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings

Messaggio da Stewart »

Amici e colleghi: E 'con piacere vi annuncio il mio nuovo libro: sovietica uniforme Visor Cap marcature; che documenta le etichette dei diversi produttori e contrassegni interni utilizzati dall'industria sovietica tappi uniforme visiera militari e civili del periodo della guerra fredda (1945-1991). Sourcing documentazione sovietica originale e riflettendo osservazione personale di centinaia di tappi, questo libro fornisce la prima illustrazione completa di questi segnali in qualsiasi lingua. Esempi di tutte le marcature sono raffigurati, testo russo / ucraina e le abbreviazioni sono spiegati e una traduzione inglese completa di ogni condizione. Storie dei produttori copricapo principali, insieme con date note di utilizzo per la variante l'etichetta / timbro di ogni produttore vengono registrate. Poiché marcature interne sono spesso fortemente usurati e in gran parte illeggibile, questo libro vi aiuterà data collezionisti e identificare pienamente l'origine dei loro berretti. E poiché marcature interne servono come mezzo primario di determinare cap autenticità, il lettore può più facilmente rilevare falsi e riproduzioni.

Chiunque voglia di possedere una copia di questo esclusivo di 93 pagine, 6 x 9 pollici formato, libro tascabile possibile ordinare dal mio sito: http://www.undertheredstar.com o acquistarlo direttamente da Amazon.com o uno dei suoi omologhi europei (Amazon .co.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de e Amazon.es). Campioni di pagine interne può essere visto anche sul mio sito.

Friends and colleagues: It is with pleasure I announce my new book: Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings; which documents the different manufacturers’ labels and interior markings used by Soviet industry on military and civilian uniform visor caps of the Cold War period (1945-1991). Sourcing original Soviet documentation and reflecting personal observation of hundreds of caps, this book provides the first comprehensive illustration of such markings in any language. Examples of all markings are pictured, Russian/Ukrainian text and abbreviations are explained and a full English translation of each provided. Histories of the primary headdress manufacturers, along with known dates of use for each manufacturer’s label/stamp variant are also recorded. Since interior markings are often heavily worn and largely illegible, this book will help collectors date and fully identify the origin of their caps. And because interior markings serve as a primary means of determining cap authenticity, the reader can more readily detect fakes and reproductions.

Anyone wanting to own a copy of this unique 93-page, 6 x 9 inch format, paperback book can either order it from my website: http://www.undertheredstar.com or purchase it directly from Amazon.com or one of its European counterparts (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de and Amazon.es). Samples of interior pages can also be seen on my website.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Randall Stewart
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
www.undertheredstar.com
andrej
Moderatore

Re: New book: Soviet Uniform Visor Cap Markings

Messaggio da andrej »

My compliments, Randall!

You surely filled a gap in the western literature on this topic! Firstly you did it with your website and now also with this book!
What can you say to us about the shipping to EU countries?
Мы строим БАМ, БАМ строит нас!
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

I have put it on my wish list!
Stewart
Contatta:

Messaggio da Stewart »

Thank you for the comments on my book - I was beginning to think no-one cared!
I am happy to mail to EU countries (just let me know where and I can get postage estimates).
Also remember you can order directly from Amazon.it/de/uk/fr and such. They apparently print the book in-country so delivery will be faster and at least Amazon.com is offering 10% off now (not sure if that is the same for the other Amazon sites).
Randall Stewart
www.undertheredstar.com
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

Stewart ha scritto:Thank you for the comments on my book - I was beginning to think no-one cared!
Actually i wrote a comment few minutes after you wrote but probably for a platform error it not showed up.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Your website and publications continue to be one of the most invaluable sources for collectors of Soviet headgears and cap badges - I think we all very much care! [264
Stewart
Contatta:

Messaggio da Stewart »

Thank you for your comments - I did not mean to sound so "needy". :-)
Randall Stewart
www.undertheredstar.com
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

There it is, the thread was moved but "ghost thread" was left in place.
Rispondi