M43 Russian Combat Tunic

Uniformi, Berretti, Elmetti ed Equipaggiamento dell'Armata Rossa ed Organizzazioni Civili o Politiche
Rispondi
Arditi
Contatta:

M43 Russian Combat Tunic

Messaggio da Arditi »

This is a tunic for a Russian Motorized Officer of WW2. He is armed with a ppsh41. He has the early ssh41 helmet with the rivets high on the dome and with the earlier liner. When I bought this tunic it had no badges/medals, but still had the holes where they originally resided, so I bought a couple badges to fill the holes. He is armed with the RGD33 grenade. Here even his I.D. booklet.
Ciao, Arditi :)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
cuit

Messaggio da cuit »

Contratulations again, the 2 decorations I have also.
ancora complimenti, le 2 decorazioni le ho anche io.
Mulòn

Messaggio da Mulòn »

Compliments,can you posts more detail or this "tunic" and badge,please?
Arditi
Contatta:

Messaggio da Arditi »

Gentlemen,
Thank you for all the compliments! :D I think if we did not have great forums like this one to show our collections our items would just gather dust! The ppsh41 is 50% original, but the rest is a "dummy/reproduction" for displays. I can still make closeups if you like? Mulon, I will certainly make closeups of the badges and uniform tommorrow for you. It is a holiday for us tommorrow, so I should have much time then. By the way, the helmet is the early ssh39 not the 41 as I mistakenly stated. Oops. 8-)
Dom

Re: M43 Russian Combat Tunic

Messaggio da Dom »

Una blusa che sembra identica a quella del nostro amico
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Dom

Re: M43 Russian Combat Tunic

Messaggio da Dom »

dettagli all'interno della blusa :ugeek:
Rispondi