Order 9 September 1944

Rispondi
ruiz

Order 9 September 1944

Messaggio da ruiz »

Order 9 September 1944

Instituted September 14, 1945, was awarded for services rendered in connection with the uprising and the formation of the People's Republic of Bulgaria, September 9, 1944, to the military and civilians who participated in this cause with courage, bravery and leadership in combat officers and leaders of the People's Army.

Two divisions were created, military (with swords) and Civil (without swords), turn each with three classes. The Order is a 5-pointed star of 60 mm and is made of white enamel 1st and 2nd Class and the red 3rd Class. In the center, the face of national hero Vasil Levski.

1st Class with Swords, 3rd variant.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Re: Order 9 September 1944

Messaggio da ruiz »

1st Class without swords, 3rd variant.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

2nd Class with swords, 2nd Variant
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

2nd Class without swords, 2nd Variant
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

I really like the suspended variations as they are sort of doubleface. Front and rear have the same quality and details. [160
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

These are very interesting pieces indeed! I love the white enamel, very appropriate for such a medal.

-

Questi sono pezzi davvero interessanti! Adoro lo smalto bianco, molto appropriato per questa medaglia!
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

3rd Class without swords, 2nd Variant
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

3rd Class with swords, 1st Variant

This is the most rare variant, with the letters "V and L" (national hero Vasil Levski), very rare and only a few hundred made​​. Some think that were never delivered.
Manufactured by Miloshev
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

1st Class with Swords, 4th variation.

This Order belonged to Colonel Ivan Chavdarov Stoichkov, delivered in 1976, with special leather box.
airfix
Moderatore

Messaggio da airfix »

Oggi ho trovato questa a 10 euro.
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

4th Emission, 2nd Class without swords.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

E questo?
1_f.jpg
2_f.jpg
3_f.jpg
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Terza Classe senza Spade?..
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

Institute on 14 September 1945, this order was awarded for services in connection
with the 9 September 1944 uprising, for outstanding service in the establishment of the People's Republic of Bulgaria,
and for bravery in action by officers and leaders of the People's Army.
Two division were created, a military and a Civil Division, each having three classes.
The Military Division can be recognized by its insignia having crossed swords.

Two types of the order exist: a screw back type and a ribbon on.
The central medallion depicts a Bulgarian patriot, Vasil Levski.

Quindi le tre classi con le spade sono per i militari e le tre classi senza spade per i civili
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

GC* ha scritto:Terza Classe senza Spade?..
Si, http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?p=605240#p605240

Bulgarian Order 9 September 1944, 4th Em, 3rd Class

Instituted: by decree, on 9th September 1945
Awarded to: Bulgarian and foreign citizens who took part in the armed insurrection of people on 9th September 1944; participants in "the foundation and consolidation of the people'Â’s authority".
Form: The 1st class is of five-angle shape of a star whose enamelled rays are white, with gold like frame. The crossed swords are with their edges up. Diameter is 66 mm. On the obverse can be noticed the face image of the great Bulgarian "Apostle of Freedom", Vassil Levski. Reverse: red enamelled, with a medallion surrounded by laurel wreath. There reads: "9th September 1944". The diameter of the second class is 60 mm. The inscription is placed in the green circle surrounding Vassil Levski's image. The third-class repeats the second one, the only difference being the red enamel of the star and medallion.
Classes: Three classes: – 1st , 2nd and 3rd, with two variants: with and without swords. The swords category was awarded to commanders of the armed forces. The category without swords is intended for citizens. The 1st class has a double-side-enamel surface, the 2nd one has white enamel on the obverse, whereas the 3rd class is red enamelled on the obverse.
Author: Boris Angelushev.
Closed: 1989

EMISSIONS: There can be distinguished 5 emissions. Each of them has 6 variants: 3 classes with swords, and 3 without swords.
The first emission of the order is distinguished by an obverse with the initials "V" and "L" on both sides of Vassil Levski's image of a face. The 1st-class orders of this emission are to be carried on a red-colored neck band/ribbon; the 2nd and 3rd classes have a scre back and are to be placed on the left side of the breast. Pieces of this first emission are extremely rare and very hard to find nowadays.

The second emission repeats the first one but the initials "V" and "L" are missing. The first class is characterized by a neck-ribbon, whereas the 2nd and 3rd classes have a screw back.

The third emission is characterized by a five-angle-ribbon suspension and has the same Levski image on the obverse as with earlier emissions. The 2nd and 3rd classes of this emission have a little screw on the reverse.

The fourth emission differs by having a different image of Vassil Levski's face on the obverse.

Fourth emission, second type: In the last years of the communism (1980 - 19890, the order was awarded in slightly different variation - with a suspension of a smaller ribbon as well as with darker green enamel around Levski's face compared to previous emissions. The awards came with the common, big plastic cases without any special inscription on, only with the national NRB/ PRB coat of arms.( The same cases are used for the most recent variants of the following orders : Order of PRB, Military Merit and Valor, Civil Merit and Valor as well as the Labor Glory orders.)
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

filo ha scritto:E questo?
Preciso che ho preso per me quest'Ordine, anche se è la variante più recente, non ho proprio saputo resistere al suo smalto rosso, infatti mi piace solo la terza classe :)
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Bene..ora devi aggiungerci quella con spade!! [17
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

GC* ha scritto:Bene..ora devi aggiungerci quella con spade!! [17
Non costa molto la variante più recente, il problema che è roba che non transita da noi.
w_1210975200_5000_4000_1211017143.jpg
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Le tre varianti per civili più recenti [50
$(KGrHqFHJEgFD26fcvcLBRBmIufTN!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJBIFBKzkhdNyBRBmI2qHbQ~~60_12.JPG
SergioV
Contatta:

Messaggio da SergioV »

vieni a trovarmi e ti porto al mercatino [257
:arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?p=610171#p610171
Кто к нам с мечом придет тот от меча и погибнет
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

SergioV ha scritto:vieni a trovarmi e ti porto al mercatino [257
:arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?p=610171#p610171
Non credo che in quel caso dedicherei le mie finanze alla Bulgaria.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

I've been waiting for years for such a group:
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Documented military version in its box, NICE!!! [bee
Rispondi