Fregi a stella della РККА, РККФ e dell'НКВД, 1918-anni 50'

Tutte i Fregi e le Coccarde, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Japanx

Re: Fregi a stella della РККА, РККФ e dell'НКВД, 1918-anni 5

Messaggio da Japanx »

8-)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Additional enforcement 8-)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Budenny cap that was presented to Lenin (he was honorary Red Army soldier of 195th Yeisky Infantry Regiment :lol:)
2.jpg
1.jpeg
Currently in the collection of ГИМ
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

A couple of interesting photos with this early stella
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Unreal! :shock:
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

4.jpg
5.jpg
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

Three in one ;)
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

P.S. Krasnoarmeytsaya knizhka of Lenin [256
Japanx

Messaggio da Japanx »

P.P.S. Totally forgot about this very interesting poster

"Why Red Army wears Red Star"
Airon
Amministratore

Messaggio da Airon »

[264
Larger, posterized, image.
I had it on my desktop for months! (Shame on me)
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Let me add just another star to the many discussed here. You've seen this before at page 1 of this topic. It's a Beskozirka star, 1940-1950.

The interesting thing is that on the reverse of this one there is almost no trace of the rays that are showed on the cockade's front - a typical feature of Soviet cap stars.
IMG_4630.jpg
IMG_4631.jpg
IMG_4633.jpg
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

GC* ha scritto: Let me add just another star to the many discussed here. You've seen this before at page 1 of this topic. It's a Beskozirka star, 1940-1950.

The interesting thing is that on the reverse of this one there is almost no trace of the rays that are showed on the cockade's front - a typical feature of Soviet cap stars.

Very attractive star with an unusual attribute.

Size (in MM) is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molto interessante star con un singolare attributo.

Dimensioni (in MM) è?
☭ "Ричик, я не понимаю, почему, почему ты тратишь деньги на эти вещи!" ☭
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Forgot to mention that.. [916

24mm [264
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Here a long time sought star-type that was entirely missing from my collection. Unfortunately the prongs have been substituted with a fixing device that could, imo, have been applied in original period (i.e. non in the last two decades by sellers anxious to make more profit on this star).

-

Qui un tipo di stella che cercavo da molto e che mancava completamente dalla mia collezione. Sfortunatamente le stanghette sono state sostituite da un dispositivo di fissaggio che potrebbe, secondo me, essere stato applicato nel periodo originale (ossia non nelle ultime due decadi da venditori interessati a vendere meglio questa stella).
IMG_5859.jpg
IMG_5860.jpg
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

GC* ha scritto: Qui un tipo di stella che cercavo da molto e che mancava completamente dalla mia collezione. Sfortunatamente le stanghette sono state sostituite da un dispositivo di fissaggio che potrebbe, secondo me, essere stato applicato nel periodo originale (ossia non nelle ultime due decadi da venditori interessati a vendere meglio questa stella).
Io penso che al 99% le riparazioni con saldatura sono state fatte dal veterano in epoca, e solo in presenza dell'Attac o collanti industriali mi preoccuperei.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Aggiungo oggi una stella che ho cacciato per anni, da quando l'ho vista per la prima volta in vendita sul noto sito d'aste ad un prezzo esorbitante.

Purtroppo quella che ho appena comprato mostra il segno del tempo..ma non mi dispiace per nulla, i danni le danno un che di "vissuto"!

-

Here I add today a star I have haunted for long, since I saw her first on the notorious action site at an exorbitant price.

Unfortunately, mine shows the mark of time..but the thing does not bother me much, the damages on the star give her "veteran" character!

-
-

Ecco dunque una stella modello M1936 con costruzione a due pezzi, ma rara chiusura a vite. Prodotta dalla фабрика лен. эмальер, ai probabilmente più nota per i suoi bei distintivi (otlichnik RKKA e pre-komsomol KIM). A voi!

Here then an M1936 two-pieces star, with rare screwback construction. Produced by the фабрика лен. эмальер, probably known to most for its beautiful znaki (otlichnik RKKA and pre-komsomol KIM). Here!
IMG_7050.JPG
IMG_7056.jpg
IMG_7051.JPG
IMG_7055.jpg

Inoltre, posso chiedere se qualcuno consiglierebbe qualsiasi tipo di intervento per questa ruggine/ossidazione?

-

Moreover, may I ask if anybody would suggest anything to fight this rust/oxidation?
IMG_7057.jpg
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

Ho visto queste in passato. A mio parere, non credo che queste sono di produzione, ma una modifica più probabile perché i rebbi originali si interruppe. Il dado è del tipo utilizzato su M35 rango pips. C'è un venditore su eBay che offre anche uno simile. Tuttavia, dopo numerose tentativo, egli ignora tutte le richieste di mostrare un'immagine del retro della stella con il dado rimosso. Così, puzza come il pesce a me.

Vedi qui:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen these in the past. In my opinion, I don't believe these are production, but a modification most likely because the original prongs broke off. The nut is the type used on M35 rank pips. There is a seller on eBay that also is offering a similar one. However, after numerous attempts, he ignores all requests to show an image of the reverse of the star with the nut removed. So, it smells like fish to me...

See here:
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

I just checked the listing and it appears my opinion is totally incorrect - now that the seller has finally fulfilled my request. :roll:

This looks 100% legitimate to me now that I have seen this image.

Good find!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho appena controllato la lista e sembra che il mio parere è totalmente errata - ora che il venditore ha finalmente soddisfatto la mia richiesta. : roll:

100% legittimo a me questo sembra ora che ho visto questa immagine.

Buon trovare!
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

RichieC ha scritto:
I have seen these in the past. In my opinion, I don't believe these are production, but a modification most likely because the original prongs broke off. The nut is the type used on M35 rank pips. There is a seller on eBay that also is offering a similar one. However, after numerous attempts, he ignores all requests to show an image of the reverse of the star with the nut removed. So, it smells like fish to me...

:arrow: http://www.rkka.it/forum/viewtopic.php?p=591725#p591725
pip.jpg
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Grazie per i commenti e le foto! [264 Allora Richie, qual'è la tua conclusione finale: pezzo prodotto dalla Len Emaler o riparazione? I raggi della stella mi sembrano diversi da quelli della produzione normale, finiscono in maniera più marcatamente "bombata" che sulle normali stelle M1936, http://www.rkka.it/forum/download/file.php?id=139678 .. Your opinion?

-

Thanks for the comments and pics! [264 So Richie, what's your take on this star: original Len Emaler production or reparation? The star's rays seem different from normal M1936 production to me, they seem markedly more "rounded" towards the side of the star than in normal M1936 stars - http://www.rkka.it/forum/download/file.php?id=139678 .. Your opinion?
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

Which star GC?
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

I probably didn't make myself very clear.. :oops:

What I meant to say is that it seems to me that the Len Enameler star's texture, specifically the rays in the red enamel, seem to me different from the ones of a standard M1936, such as the three ones in the pic I linked to the previous message.

Hopefully these images will come to my rescue. In the first star, the Len Enameler one, it seems to me that the rays in the red enamel end in a sort of "rounded" way and don't actually come to touch the metal sides of the star.

In standard M1936 stars the rays seem to proceed straight until they simply meet with the metal sides of the star.

Maybe just my impression.. But if that would be right, we could take this as a proof that the Len Enameler star has some distinctive characteristics that could characterise as a specific Len Enameler production, different from standard M1936 one.

Your take on this?
IMG_7056.png
IMG_064.png
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

I would think that would most likely be the case GC, as it is a different manufacturer. I'm certain more than one workshop made these. I own over one hundred of them and one can see subtle differences. I.E.: The sharpness of the strike, the quality of plating, the vaulting, the attaching of the prongs, the style of the Hammer & Sickle - even the quality and color of the enamel.

Here is an obverse image of the offering on eBay. Note the characteristics and the quality.
RichieC
Contatta:

Messaggio da RichieC »

GC* ha scritto: we could take this as a proof that the Len Enameler star has some distinctive characteristics that could characterise as a specific Len Enameler production, different from standard M1936 one.

The screw-back attachment system is certainly a "distinctive characteristic"...
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

GC* ha scritto:Complimenti filo! [278

Un gran bel fregio, in condizioni davvero invidiabili - un fregio raro e sicuramente ancora più raro in queste condizioni! Ed è assolutamente diverso dal mio, nel quale i raggi nella stella rossa non raggiungono le punte della stella stessa.

Ben fatto!!
e insieme alla Milizia c'era anche questo bel fregio da 30 mm.
a.JPG
c.JPG
Rispondi