[gruppo] Tanks officer Lazlo Vörös

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

[gruppo] Tanks officer Lazlo Vörös

Messaggio da komsomol »

Here are a few rough pictures of an hungarian group I picked up on E. Really impressive, the 3 grey booklets are the gentleman's school booklets when he was 10-12 years old.
A lot of papers, academy diplomas, party membership booklets with photos... saddly three medals are missing but not scarce ones.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Airon
Amministratore

Re: [gruppo] Tanks officer Lazlo Vörös

Messaggio da Airon »

That's a massive and beautiful group indeed!
[160

Close up of decorations please... don't leave us with watering mouths!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Here it comes!
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Medal for military merit.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

Handsome chap this Lazlo Vörös [255

I particularly like the Medal for Military Merit. I have a thing for blue/light blue enamel. Too bad his Military Academy diamond badge is not part of the lot (am I right?). I have a thing for those as well..

Could you find out something significant about his career and military story from the documentary complex you have acquired?

I assume these are the school booklets. Very interesting. That "42" I read on the cover of the first one is a date (meaning 1942)? If I am not mistaken the two booklets display the two different versions of the Monarchic coat of arms (with angels and with wreaths).

Also, if and when you can, could you delight us with some close-ups of the Party card? I'm not sure I've ever seen one in detail and I'd find it quite interesting..

Thanks!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

The exemplary service medals, gold class.

There's a third one (!) but missing. The patchwork medal is for 30 years of faithfull service .
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Predestination?

Vörös means "red" in hungarian langage...

Follows the medal for work during Danube overflo, and the commmemorative for 1945.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

General view of the big diploma. They got two papers, big diploma and a ID-card size diploma.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

GC* ha scritto:Handsome chap this Lazlo Vörös [255

I particularly like the Medal for Military Merit. I have a thing for blue/light blue enamel. Too bad his Military Academy diamond badge is not part of the lot (am I right?). I have a thing for those as well..

Could you find out something significant about his career and military story from the documentary complex you have acquired?

I assume these are the school booklets. Very interesting. That "42" I read on the cover of the first one is a date (meaning 1942)? If I am not mistaken the two booklets display the two different versions of the Monarchic coat of arms (with angels and with wreaths).

Also, if and when you can, could you delight us with some close-ups of the Party card? I'm not sure I've ever seen one in detail and I'd find it quite interesting..

Thanks!
Thank you for all comment! [278
I'll try to add these within this week. The biggest concern is of linguistical form: hungarian is totally specific from our roman and slavic langages... hard to guess without a full painstacking translation...
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

A medal added!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

A complete view of all medal:
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

This is a great Hungarian grouping with award documents. I can appreciate what you have added to your private collection. To bad you do not have his academy badge in the grouping.
Rispondi