Meritant teacher of Albania

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

Meritant teacher of Albania

Messaggio da komsomol »

Caught at Ciney militaria fair for 5 euros... it is good to have a bit of knowledge.

This thing is proposed at 200usd on E, even if it never will be sold at this price...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
endriabazi

Re: Meritant teacher of Albania

Messaggio da endriabazi »

HELLO. I AM INTERESTED TO BUY MERITANT TEACHER.
TELL ME.
GC*
Moderatore

Messaggio da GC* »

endriabazi ha scritto: HELLO. I AM INTERESTED TO BUY MERITANT TEACHER.
TELL ME.
Hi endriabazi, nice to have you with us on our forum - just a quick reminder that all transaction on this platform are to be carried out in the specific "market" room. You may post there a "wanted" message where you list what you are seeking or answer to a seller's proposal.

-

On another note komsomol..great to see more Albanian militaria around! A I said elsewhere, I took me way too long to acquire a single Albanian cap badge. Definitely a difficult country to account for in one's collection!
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

This is complex. I don't know how the families keep the awards. The medals, like in the DDR, semm to have been struck in huge quantities, but the uniforms and their accessories seems really scarce. And Albanian citizen propose only what they suppose to be attracting for western collectors... We can imagine we don' t see a lot of things solds in the real life in flea markets.
Rispondi