[gruppo] Haputman der Grenztruppen Reiner Hansen

Rispondi
komsomol
Moderatore

[gruppo] Haputman der Grenztruppen Reiner Hansen

Messaggio da komsomol »

A nice group found on ebay Deutschland. Seems all legit? Saddly such groups start to become expensive... [1535
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Drugo
Contatta:

Re: [gruppo] Haputman der Grenztruppen Reiner Hansen

Messaggio da Drugo »

Very nice, Komsomol. Indeed, common medals acquire a whole new flavour once they're grouped and named to the same individual, so nice catch!! [264 [264
Il comunismo calza bene la Germania quanto una sella calza una vacca. - J. Stalin
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Thank you Drugo.
The most difficult part is that the medals are not numbered, you have to check that the variation is coherent with the diplomas date.
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

Yes, I'm not an expert of DDR medals (I know barely enough for what I need to adorn my uniforms...) but I believe there were not really too many variants in the DDR. Mainly, it's the silver marked versions from the 1960s, but in this case your docs are all from the '80s with one exception being 1975, so even if for whatever reason the originals went lost and replaced, it should not change much... Now, for the purists of course these might not be enough, but it's impossible to prove otherwise. [hatt
Il comunismo calza bene la Germania quanto una sella calza una vacca. - J. Stalin
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Oh, you are under the reality! There do exist 10 variations of the Long service medals... About the 80ies, you must cope with 3 variations.
Elmar Lang

Messaggio da Elmar Lang »

Salve,

sono davvero dispiaciuto di partecipare molto saltuariamente alle discussioni in queste stanze.

Anche questo è un gruppo che ritengo interessante, per la commistione di decorazioni rilasciate dal Ministero della Difesa e da quello per la Sicurezza dello Stato. Indicativo dell'"ambivalenza" di questo militare, che probabilmente servì in unità di controllo alla frontiera, ove il personale, era sì nei ruoli delle GT, ma sotto il controllo effettivo dello MfS.

Purtroppo, molti dei nostri interrogativi, a causa della perdita irrimediabile di gran parte degli archivi, quantomeno nelle loro parti più "sensibili" o la loro progressiva "secretazione" che appare evidente in questi ultimi tempi, rimarranno senza risposta.

Ancora complimenti e, spero, arrivederci a Novegro,

Enzo (E.L.)
Drugo
Contatta:

Messaggio da Drugo »

komsomol ha scritto:Oh, you are under the reality! There do exist 10 variations of the Long service medals... About the 80ies, you must cope with 3 variations.
I was not aware of that! [974
ralph

Messaggio da ralph »

Very good to see a grouping with many DDR documents in a private collection. CONGRATS!!!
Elmar Lang

Messaggio da Elmar Lang »

Sei riuscito ad acquistare questo gruppo?
Have you been successful in acquiring this group?

E.L.
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

Hello Elmar, yes I acquired it.
Rispondi