Medaglie per la Cattura

Tutte le Medaglie, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
airfix
Moderatore

Re: Medaglie per la Cattura

Messaggio da airfix »

Ti dico la mia.
La Cattura di Budapest e' un terzo tipo "Voenkomat" con documento conforme.
La Cattura di Koenigsberg e' un secondo tipo ed anche qui il documento direi conforme.
La Cattura di Vienna e' un primo tipo con un bel po' di usura che ci sta tutta. Quello che pero', a naso, non mi piace e' il documento, mi pare troppo nuovo per i suoi 73 anni, troppo vivo l'inchiostro che non hanno nemmeno aspettato si asciugasse completamente per chiudere le pagine.
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
lupo12

Messaggio da lupo12 »

E' vero, ci stà che sia stato conservato meglio in fin dei conti stava a casa e lo sbaffo sia per quello ch hai detto te
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Guys,

I don't see any problem with any of the documents or medals.
lupo12

Messaggio da lupo12 »

Lapa ha scritto: sab set 21, 2019 12:43 pm Guys,

I don't see any problem with any of the documents or medals.

ts
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

Lapa ha scritto: sab set 21, 2019 12:43 pm I don't see any problem with any of the documents or medals.
I am also convinced that the Vienna award document is good, nevertheless it is too easy to be deceived by a picture of such a small size. To give an example, I reduced the size of a scan I have in my database to match the picture posted by lupo (676x479). This is what you get:
polar-defense-document1 copy.jpg
At this level of detail, you can say whether it is original or not only by obvious mistakes in the general appearance of the document such as the fonts, the colors or other graphic elements. Most of these details would appear correct, considering today's technology in photographic reproduction. Having to judge from photos or scans without having the possibility of holding the real objet, the size and quality of the images are key for the accuracy of any assessment. Please look at magnified details of the above document:
polar-defense-document.jpg
polar-defense-document4.jpg
polar-defense-document3.jpg
That's why I am generally reluctant to make any statement on items which are submitted for evaluation and presented with such sloppy pictures as in this case. [204
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Rispondi