Denis Vasilievich Gurin

Tutte le Medaglie, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Rispondi
Alvarez

Denis Vasilievich Gurin

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hello everybody,

Documented group to Denis Vasilievich Gurin, born in 1905 in Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine. He participates in the war in a shooting battery was awarded with following medals:
  • Medal for battle merits serial number 1.081.844 awarded on 19.08.1944
  • Medal for courage serial number 2.397.439 awarded on 25.03.1945
  • Medal for courage serial number 1.909.381 awarded on 26.05.1945
  • Medal for defense of Stalingrad
  • Medal for victory over Germany
  • Guards badge
Denis was awarded with medal for battle merits"because during a fierce battle rejecting the enemy's counterattacks at the side of Volia Meletskaya it supplied ammunition to the battery's firing position, which gave the possibility of stopping the enemy's counterattack in time.".

His first courage medal was awarded "because during a battle on 16.02.1945 at the side of Breslav during the rejection of an enemy counterattack the battery's shells ran out, Comrade Gurin under enemy fire, risking his life, managed to drag the necessary ammunition over himself for the artillery pieces, which gave the battery the possibility to reject 3 enemy counterattacks." and the second one "because during a battle on 15.04.1945 at the side of Muskau under enemy machine gun fire he risked his life and put the artillery piece in direct fire position in time and because during the rejection of the enemy counterattack he repaired an artillery piece and in the ranks of the artillery piece crew he liquidated 3 enemy heavy machine guns.".

I hope you like it.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
airfix
Moderatore

Re: Denis Vasilievich Gurin

Messaggio da airfix »

Nice set. Do you have information in which military department Denis Vasilievich Gurin fought?
If you post any documentation we move the topic to the "most prestigious" section dedicated to archive research.
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
Alvarez

Messaggio da Alvarez »

I have these documents:

Thanks
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
ruiz

Messaggio da ruiz »

You have very interesting lots [264 [264 [264
Rispondi