Medaglia "Partigiano della GGP", II.a classe

Tutte le Medaglie, Civili o Militari, dell'URSS
Regaleco
Amministratore

Re: Medaglia "Partigiano della GGP", II.a classe

Messaggio da Regaleco »

From my experience using the metal detector i totally agree with Filo, some coins comes from soil in near pristine conditions, others totally erased (only gold not suffer from laying in the soil). This medal, in my opinion, could be genuine but it's impossibile to be sure. I like the soldered ring, but rest of the medal it's too damaged to be sure.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Air, ce la fai a pesarla per favore? Solo la medaglia però, anche non staccando la sospensione, ma prova a tenerla sollevata durante la pesatura, oppure fai la tara con un altra sospensione uguale.
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
airfix
Moderatore

Messaggio da airfix »

Perdona il ritardo nel risponderti filo, ma non avevo a disposizione una bilancia e quella che poi sono riuscito a rimediare da un po' i numeri. Nell'attesa di trovarne una precisa con i decimali di grammo posso dirti che il peso di tutta la medaglia compresa di sospensione si aggira intorno ai 28 grammi . Ho provato a fare come hai detto tu, sollevando la sospensione ma il risultato non e' attendibile essendo il valore molto ballerino.
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij
Alvarez

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Hi, what do you think about that medal? The last picture is from mondvor.narod, just for comparison.

There are a couple of details I don't like too much:

1. The "dots" over "Й" letter are a little bit strange.
2. The little "ribbon" of the lower part is together with the edge of the medal in the mondvor, but not exactly equal in the other.

Maybe some other details I am not seen, there are quite dificult for me partisan medals.

Thanks in advance.

Alvarez
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

Alvarez,

This medal is a real can of worms! Some top-quality fakes have been produced since 5~6 years in Ukraine and are a real nightmare to differentiate from original medals. There have been extremely lengthy discussions on Russian forums which, to this day, have not reached a clear-cut opinion.

On the medal you show, there are some more things that are not "fully right", such as the letter "И" in the word "ПАРТИЗАН" or the soldering of the ring among other things. I tend to think that this is one of those Ukrainian fakes.

Marc
Alvarez

Messaggio da Alvarez »

Thanks for your opinion, I was close to think it was a real medal. I found a new one which looks same type of fake:

By the way, I will post the scans of my 2 1st class partisan medals . I always thought that are good, but who knows...
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

Hello Guys,

I hope you are all well and healthy?

This partisan document crossed my way. What do you think about it?
New copy or a original one?

best regards and thanks
Andreas
komsomol
Moderatore

Messaggio da komsomol »

I don't feel it: brand new paper, no oxydation, the writting is not the 1940ies-style, and the stamp reminds me of a fake one identified by Alexei Merezhko in the 2000ies.
Lapa

Messaggio da Lapa »

komsomol ha scritto: mer gen 19, 2022 12:54 pmI don't feel it: brand new paper, no oxydation, the writting is not the 1940ies-style, and the stamp reminds me of a fake one identified by Alexei Merezhko in the 2000ies.
Same here, Andreas [204
Alfred

Messaggio da Alfred »

Thanks you both,

the document was cheap. So it is not really a loss.

thanks
Andreas
rocketscientist
Moderatore

Messaggio da rocketscientist »

It is always interesting to follow these analysis. [50 [50 [50
Rispondi