Naval buckles

Uniformi, Berretti, Elmetti ed Equipaggiamento dell'Armata Rossa ed Organizzazioni Civili o Politiche
Rispondi
Pakkenen

Naval buckles

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Dear colleagues, maybe you will be interested ... Type of Naval buckles pre-war and period of war....
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Re: Naval buckles

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

Dear colleagues, as you know, in the Soviet Navy, the fashion was widespread for modified or completely self-made belt buckles.
I think this practice of making their own belt buckles originated during the war among sailors who ended up fighting in the land units (since their naval form was replaced by a land form) to emphasize their belonging to the navy.
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

The peak of fashion for himself made buckles came in the period after the war and until the early 60s. At the same time, the fashion to leave for demobilization with a buckle that differs from the statutory one, remained in the Soviet fleet for the entire period of its existence. This fashion also exists in the modern Russian navy.

few examples that I have
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

I think the period of the 50s. As for me, the silhouette of the ship is very much reminiscent of the cruiser of Project 68-bis (such as Sverdlov, Ordzhonikidze). Maybe made by someone from the crew of the same "Sverdlov" or "Ordzhonikidze" after the historic campaigns in England? [137
Pakkenen

Messaggio da Pakkenen »

I think the period from the mid 60s to the late 70s.
filo
Moderatore

Messaggio da filo »

Nice examples Pak [264
Sii il vento, e non la foglia - С уважением, filo [hatt
airfix
Moderatore

Messaggio da airfix »

Very interesting work. Thank you.
Lode a Mishima e a Majakovskij